247 Posts
Glade to see you back!

Sent from my SM-G930T1 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added 11-05-2018 at 03:58 PM ----------

Daytime, 6000k

I’m loving the clear corners

---------- Post added 11-05-2018 at 12:38 PM ----------

Well, the whole front end in general but the clear corners are real nice. Maybe one day I’ll clear mine out or get some JDM ones

You just need some fog lights to compliment the new lights

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
I’m loving the clear corners

Well, the whole front end in general but the clear corners are real nice. Maybe one day I’ll clear mine out or get some JDM ones

You just need some fog lights to compliment the new lights
My fog light covers are permanently reinforcedfrom the back, thank you though.

---------- Post added 11-05-2018 at 08:35 PM ----------

U have part#

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Got it off Ebay, here is the link.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LASFIT-LA-Series-9003-H4-HB2-LED-Headlight-High-Low-Beam-Flip-Chip-6000K-7600LM/302251417313?epid=1976912831&hash=item465f969ee1:g:kT4AAOSwdnZaRPNv:rk:1:pf:0

---------- Post added 11-05-2018 at 09:48 PM ----------

At RS2SYBOX

Clearing stock corners is easy. Take the headlights out, get some needlenose pliers and a screwdriver, and have at it. Breaking the amber plastic and shaking the headlight to get the amber pieces out.

·
Registered
27 Posts
man, i just replaced the bulbs on my wife's Sonata. If I was a bit more proactive I would have bought 2 sets of these LEDs and swapped those in for hers and my box.

·
Registered
247 Posts
My fog light covers are permanently reinforcedfrom the back, thank you though.

Dang, it would definitely add to the brightness. I love how my fogs compliment the headlights.

At RS2SYBOX

Clearing stock corners is easy. Take the headlights out, get some needlenose pliers and a screwdriver, and have at it. Breaking the amber plastic and shaking the headlight to get the amber pieces out.

Seriously? I thought I had to bake them open. Pardon my french but f*ck yea! Definitely going to do this. I just got some extended length needle nose pliers too

---------- Post added 11-06-2018 at 12:03 PM ----------

I got some from Auxbeam, well all my cars have them. Inexpensive and good products. Not to say the Lasfit aren’t, but its an option

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Seriously? I thought I had to bake them open. Pardon my french but f*ck yea! Definitely going to do this. I just got some extended length needle nose pliers too

---------- Post added 11-06-2018 at 12:03 PM ----------

I got some from Auxbeam, well all my cars have them. Inexpensive and good products. Not to say the Lasfit aren’t, but its an option
Yup, long needle nose are perfect. If those work for you great. I had questions when I was looking to upgrade but didn't find too much on LED bulbs, so I did some research and pulled the trigger on them. Now I'm sharing my experience and pix for others that may be looking into LED bulbs.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Yup, long needle nose are perfect. If those work for you great. I had questions when I was looking to upgrade but didn't find too much on LED bulbs, so I did some research and pulled the trigger on them. Now I'm sharing my experience and pix for others that may be looking into LED bulbs.

Sweet. I know what I’m doing this weekend if not sooner. Thanks for the tip!

The main thing that I kept reading about LEDs is to find one that mimics the filament position more so than anything. I had some from SuperBrightLEDs (which by the way have a great selection of other LED bulbs for not only your car, but home and business as well) which worked good but I wanted something brighter so I tried those and they worked good

·
xB Leaving Pit Soon
913 Posts
Re: What I now want do to the xB today!

Now I'm sharing my experience and pix for others that may be looking into LED bulbs.
Well heck Samy, I was done with xB mods for a while, but now you have me researching LEDs. I removed the HIDs, which had a lousy beam pattern, before the xB went away, and put in SilverStars, They gave a better light dispersion than the HIDs. On my next trip to Kentucky I will check the xB for distance behind the TYC lamps to accommodate the H1 LED bulb length. I know I have to cut into the four TYC access covers; and add a watertight boot.

·
Registered
13 Posts
picked this up last night off craigs list for 40.00. Just have to go though the box of couplers to get it installed

It also iced and snowed last night so it is now the time to take the tein coil overs off and the trd 18's to go back to stock and winter tires

Attachments

·
Old School xB Builder
1,567 Posts
picked this up last night off craigs list for 40.00. Just have to go though the box of couplers to get it installed

It also iced and snowed last night so it is now the time to take the tein coil overs off and the trd 18's to go back to stock and winter tires
Make sure that thing has a bypass valve on it before you put it on. I have blown two engines that way without a bypass valve.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Reactions: se-r_dad

·
Old School xB Builder
1,567 Posts
New steering wheel...

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
New steering wheel...