12661 - 12680 of 15000 Posts

·
Bock's Car
1,087 Posts
View attachment 58754

---------- Post added 03-16-2016 at 04:40 PM ----------

---------- Post added 03-16-2016 at 04:41 PM ----------

---------- Post added 03-16-2016 at 04:43 PM ----------

That's some of the stuff wrong on mine. Hoping to start fixing all of it soon.I've been saving and people keep messing it up more.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Sorry to hear. Its not easy having nice things with people like that. I'm going to see what kind of damage lowering my box and pulling into my driveway will do before fixing the cracked front bumper. My coil overs came in.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Ordered this bad boy. Along with a new throttle body to port and polish
I have the polished aluminum one. I just removed it from my box.
In the next couple of weeks I'm going to clean it up, repolish it, and sell it.
I have a Koyo aluminum radiator, which sits about 1cm further into the engine area than stock, and combined with the thicker manifold- and the fact that the weapon R manifold angles the thorttle body differently than stock, it just didn't fit on my box properly.
The throttle cable was touching the coolant reservoir and eventually rubbed a hole in it. Since I'm not running FI, this manifold didn't benefit my box all

Yeah unfortunately this sits behind the engine on second generation, so it'll be pretty much hidden lol, but I got a deal on mine for 500 shipped, and being fi I hope it'll add some umph

·
Registered
65 Posts
My project from last night- I originally Plasti-Dipped these last year in flat black, and was fairly happy. In the course of looking for new rims, really liked the look of bronze/ gold/ copper versions I saw, so, I did a little research, and found the copper Metalizer dip. A couple hours, a refresh coat of black, a can of Metalizer and some Glossifier, and I'm thrilled with the results!

Attachments

·
MoarLow
18 Posts
Code:
So many things ???
In the middle of fabricating A new false floor for my "trunk" where the dougnut is stored.. Traced the current plastic floor panels onto a piece of plywood. I'm making a raised "shelf" like floor instead so I can install all of my air ride components under the shelf when my kit arrives. Wanted to keep my sub so I needed a way to make it sit happily 10 inches above my tank and compressor.. It's still in the works but I'm pretty happy with how it is coming out! Got a fun fabric to upholster the shelf and shelf legs in once it's all finished.

Attachments

·
Rescued RS 2.0
814 Posts
Code:
So many things ???
In the middle of fabricating A new false floor for my "trunk" where the dougnut is stored.. Traced the current plastic floor panels onto a piece of plywood. I'm making a raised "shelf" like floor instead so I can install all of my air ride components under the shelf when my kit arrives. Wanted to keep my sub so I needed a way to make it sit happily 10 inches above my tank and compressor.. It's still in the works but I'm pretty happy with how it is coming out! Got a fun fabric to upholster the shelf and shelf legs in once it's all finished.
You know what, that's not a bad idea for everyone. Essentially doubled the trunk space. Why didn't Toyota/Scion think of that. :nerd:

·
MoarLow
18 Posts
Sometimes I'm smart ��
I'm pretty excited to see the final product once my air ride is all installed and cleanly displayed under it! It's a shame the xB world isn't very big where I live.. So few will appreciate what I have and have done.

·
Respect the VVT-I
1,270 Posts
Code:
So many things ???
You should add 1/4 foam to that

·
MoarLow
18 Posts
I was considering it. Just haven't come across any yet. Didn't seem to have any at the fabric store unfortunately. However I have 3+weeks until my air ride kit arrives so I have plenty of time to keep looking!! :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
Re-did my headliner and got it back in today. Changing the interior from stupid blue and black to all black.
Also, added a map light/sunglass holder from an old Camry. Still reassembling a lot of things, but got a quick shot of the map lights on.
[/IMG]

·
Dyke in a Box
1,482 Posts
Re-did my headliner and got it back in today. Changing the interior from stupid blue and black to all black.
Also, added a map light/sunglass holder from an old Camry. Still reassembling a lot of things, but got a quick shot of the map lights on.
What kind of fabric did you use? I wanted to do the same thing to my headliner this spring.

12661 - 12680 of 15000 Posts