Scion xB Forum banner

12521 - 12540 of 15128 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Well it's been 3 days since I replaced the battery and cleaned the MAF and no lights. Runs sooooooo much better. Happy happy joy joy.

---------- Post added 02-08-2016 at 03:30 PM ----------

You are correct sir, thanks for your input.
Well the light came back on, it was running smooth for about two weeks. I've read that C1201 is the code that comes up when all three light come on when there is some issue. I also read that P0171 is Bank 1 lean. This would most likely be MAF sensor or vacuum leak. I cleaned MAF sensor when I changed the battery. It also sometimes has a bit of a struggle cranking even with a brand new Toyota battery.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Mounted two flat panel LEDs under the hood today. Tired of having to use flashlights and stuff. Pics taken in completely dark garage,
That's a great idea.

---------- Post added 02-15-2016 at 03:11 AM ----------

Rebuilt my trans in my boosted xb and added goodies

Obx limited slip

Almost done

Finished product

All the other goodies I installed

WOW! Great work Big Greg, that turbo must have taken a tole on your tranny.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Idk what happened there lol, but yea the clutch started slipping, so I figured the extra power would like 2 wheels spinning instead of one lol

·
Banned User
13,121 Posts
Rotors and pads showed up today... brake tool is sitting on my bench next to my keys and just waiting for this weekend to get the job done... next step is new tires and an alignment

·
Registered
39 Posts
Brought home a new water heater because Mon half my house flooded. was able to close the door too. Love love love the space in my box. Who needs a truck for space or a hybrid for the gas mileage, get a Box.
Don't you hate it when you walk into your basement and it looks like a duck pond?

·
Real Friends > Car Clubs
1,932 Posts
Started shaving an extra oem grille I purchased years ago. Just needs another coat of filler and a little more sanding and it should be ready for paint. Going to start shaving the Chargespeed FFF after that.

12521 - 12540 of 15128 Posts