Carbon fiber skin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

---------- Post added 02-08-2016 at 02:28 AM ----------

Also added some accents

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I seen "Christmas trees" on my dash today.
C1201 and P0171. Also my battery failed the test at Orileys.
Ive narrowed it down to what I think it is, the MAF sensor needs to be cleaned, right? Also new battery, could a poor operating battery cause the lights to come on? Haven't read anything on the forum about the battery causing those problems.
Well it's been 3 days since I replaced the battery and cleaned the MAF and no lights. Runs sooooooo much better. Happy happy joy joy.

---------- Post added 02-08-2016 at 03:30 PM ----------

Poor charging system function *sometimes* affects the ECU. See if the codes persist after the new battery, and take it from there.
You are correct sir, thanks for your input.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Installed a Progress rear anti-sway bar on my box last night... Holy sh1t! This, combined with my other suspension mods has made this thing corner like it's on rails! I had a blast just whipping around corners and taking on ramps with barely even a sigh from my brave little Toastee! Definitely worth the price of admission!

Next thing i'm eying is a Megan H brace for the front end. Probably don't need it, but for $60, it can't hurt!

(Other suspension mods- Tanabe DF210 springs, KYB Excel-G Toyota Echo shocks and struts, Energy Suspension bushings up front and a DC Sports front strut bar)
I read somewhere that the Echo shocks and struts are one inch lower then the XB, is that right?

·
Banned User
13,121 Posts
got parts ordered for the boss ladies box... and a tool that I need to do the brake job after getting a quote of 200 bucks to just bolt on all the new stuff

12501 - 12520 of 15001 Posts