Scion xB Forum banner

11461 - 11480 of 15000 Posts

·
Banned User
13,121 Posts
It feels pretty adequate from a sub 3,000 pound car. Most cars are well into the 3,000 range now. (GTI, ST, STi, Stang, etc)
even with the mustangs current diet its heavy... but then again I like whales like the Challenger...
It's not bad but if I was gunna go for power I'd go big. :p
why i went big displacement 4 with a turbo... as well as get decent fuel economy
CTS-V Wagons are still 45-55k :crying:

"Once you hatch, you don't go back!" - me (terrible play on words)
Tell me about it... but the Caddy has LESS space than a gen 1 xB inside but looks damn good

Going east to west 15s, west to east 16s, yeah, it's that close to 16 seconds.
maybe down hill lol

·
Bock's Car
1,087 Posts
That bottom nut came on contract with something. A big chunk of it is gone. What's left of it is fused to the bolt. Sawed that itch off.

---------- Post added 06-20-2015 at 05:16 PM ----------

I didn't smash it btw previous owner did.

·
Rescued RS 2.0
814 Posts
^ One of the best bang for your buck upgrades you can do.

·
Bock's Car
1,087 Posts
No it wasn't making any sound. That was just part way through pulling it apart.

---------- Post added 06-20-2015 at 07:39 PM ----------

It feels better already. Anyone who hasn't done it should order them now.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
No pic, but the wife and I both drove our xBs down to Anaheim for the weekend. I competed in the MECA SQ comp at Extreme Autofest and got second in my class.

I don't think I'll ever go to an Extreme Autofest again.

·
Rescued RS 2.0
814 Posts
No pic, but the wife and I both drove our xBs down to Anaheim for the weekend. I competed in the MECA SQ comp at Extreme Autofest and got second in my class.

I don't think I'll ever go to an Extreme Autofest again.
Why wouldn't you do it again? Sounds like it was a successful gig.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Why wouldn't you do it again? Sounds like it was a successful gig.
The event is not conducive to a sound quality competition. They stacked the SPL cars right on top of the SQ cars which made judging a nightmare. The MECA folks did a great job working with what they were given, but the the conditions provided by EA were not so good.

The organizers were also rude in the very small amount of interaction I had with them. In addition, I had to pay a $10 parking fee to the stadium parking people despite the fact that I had paid $45 to preregister for the show. This was not the case for all attendees. Neither the show organizers, nor the parking people could give me a straight answer about a refund and just placed the blame on the other party.

If the spectator fee wasn't $20 and the food prices weren't completely outrageous I might consider attending the event without showing my car. For SQ comps, I'll stick with the ones not associated with larger shows where they are treated like an afterthought.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Ordered some of those Espam/Mugen (?) window visors off EBay

Which buyer did you purchase them from and how much did you pay if you don't mind me asking lol I want a set of those

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added 06-23-2015 at 06:52 PM ----------

Not today but yesterday; since the plasti-dip was starting to peel I decided to Colour match my custom made eyelids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11461 - 11480 of 15000 Posts