Scion xB Forum banner

10461 - 10480 of 15000 Posts

·
JokerBox
375 Posts
Yeah I found the paper work in the box, copy write was 2003 LMAO but hey never been installed so who cares right?? :D:D:D

---------- Post added 09-15-2014 at 07:00 PM ----------

I know I'm hung up on the never installed huh. HAHA anyway not sure if I wanna go lower since I'm already on Tein S Tech, and the roads around here aren't the best. So either drop more or sale them hhhmmmm

·
Banned User
13,121 Posts
Hit someone's shredded tire about 15 minutes ago on the freeway...

Ripped my front plate completely off (but Cliff's plate holders stayed attached), and cracked the lip slightly. Lower grill just got pushed in, and both corner pieces stay attached (Thanks for that DIY, Johnny).

Oh well, all the more reason to get another front lip, it just pisses me off that I have to order another personalized plate from DMV.
But the important question is "you alright?"

·
Registered
701 Posts
I know I'm hung up on the never installed huh. HAHA anyway not sure if I wanna go lower since I'm already on Tein S Tech, and the roads around here aren't the best. So either drop more or sale them hhhmmmm

Install to gain that half an inch or so and sell the Teins! ;)

---------- Post added 09-15-2014 at 06:08 PM ----------

Oh, and your roads aren't any worse than the rest if us, heck, my driveway alone a quarter mine of gravel potholes. :(

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Drove the car down to SoCal on Friday for over 400 miles round trip. Got the stereo tuned while I was down there and it sounds pretty incredible IMHO. We'll see how she does this weekend against some stiff competition.

·
JokerBox
375 Posts

---------- Post added 09-15-2014 at 06:08 PM ----------

Oh, and your roads aren't any worse than the rest if us, heck, my driveway alone a quarter mine of gravel potholes. :(
HAHA now we're discussing this matter on 2 threads

·
Registered
187 Posts
Well maby not to the xB, but i made these for my lil box to make oil/trans services a breeze. I just couldnt pay those ridiculous prices for cheap plastic ramps, so I made my own..

·
Registered
80 Posts
could you measure the length of each board, I would love to make a set of these

---------- Post added 09-16-2014 at 12:49 PM ----------

rolled the odometer past the 300,000 mark yesterday and still kicking.

·
Banned User
13,121 Posts
could you measure the length of each board, I would love to make a set of these

---------- Post added 09-16-2014 at 12:49 PM ----------

rolled the odometer past the 300,000 mark yesterday and still kicking.
If i remember correctly it's 4',3,2,1,.5.... that way you have a long enough approach to avoid scraping your bumper

·
Who buttered the floor??
22 Posts
Nice.

132k for me. ;)

Also, cleaned the air flow sensor, throttle body ( anyone ever actually seen buildup) and replaced the spark plugs. Not to bad for a quick afternoon job.

·
Registered
60 Posts
What spark plugs work well with these? I might need to change mine. Just bought it at 160k and am thinking of what all needs to be looked at.

·
Who buttered the floor??
22 Posts
We'll, from personal experience I would say the ngk platinum is the way to go.. I've tried the iridium Ngk and a few other brands and could never really tell a difference

10461 - 10480 of 15000 Posts