Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off...sorry if this is a repost :(

Okay, when I lived in Houston, this was an OK box.....It makes me sad to see what he has done to it....I want to cry. I love Nestor, I guess everyone makes bad decisions though :( There should be re-hab for this sort of thing.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
yeah it's ugly. I think it would look a lot better if the MB grill was replaced by maybe billet.

whatever, he get's points for it being custom.

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I suppose.... hey, I saw your picture on the Scion Website today :D

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
The (non-Scion) logos my box wears annoy and confuse people who don't know what a box is (it appears, for example, that about 98% of Hamilton, Montana has NO idea and just HAS to ask :) ).

THIS one should really confuse 'em. :D

It's just odd and clunky enough to look like something M-B just might do. :)

(I wouldn''t want it, but I DEFINITELY give points for originality, vision, followthrough, and consistancy of design. I'd like to see some good pics of this when it is done.)

Tom

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
the brave little toaster said:
that makes baby jesus cry
nice one dude. gave me a good chuckle.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
It's ugly, but it looks well done. I'm just wondering what is going on under the hood. There has to be atleast a foot and a half of empty space between the grill and the radiator support.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
The hood area is about 3/4 of the length of the roof! That is about the only complete front end conversion that would look somewhat right. Atleast he didn't do the Escalade conversion like the thousand others.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
i actually love it besides the hood, the headlights, the grille, the front bumper, the hatch, the wheels, the taillights, the stickers, and the paint job!

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You dont like my tails Scotty? Now that makes ME cry...forget baby jesus, I'm more important. :(

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.