Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Custom color IMO:)

But as far as factory colors...the Polar white seems common here. It looks ok but I like the Thunder Cloud Metallic (TCM) better. If I wasn't going to spend the cash for an RS4.0 in Torched Penny I guess I would choose TCM. Im not hot on the red, the blue is pretty nice but just a tad dark, I have never liked metallic blacks they look like dirty black to me. TCM and PW are good colors to choose before doing like the above photo also...mine was PW.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Custom color IMO:)

But as far as factory colors...the Polar white seems common here. It looks ok but I like the Thunder Cloud Mica better. If I wasn't going to spend the cash for an RS4.0 in Torched Penny I guess I would choose TCM. Im not hot on the red, the blue is pretty nice but just a tad dark, I have never liked metallic blacks they look like dirty black to me. TCM and PW are good colors to choose before doing like the above photo also...mine was PW.
:D that,s a nice xb. like the color alot

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Just to clear things up. TCM is Thunder Cloud Metallic. Mica is a different color a darker metallic Grey not quite as dark as charcoal but doubt you will find one now unless you buy one used. I really like all the colors but I have TCM and love it. Now if I had deep pockets I would custom paint like Ted did maybe not those colors but his is sweet looking. Bottom line is whatever you end up getting when you start mods and get a theme going you'll love it. So go with what you really like you should be doing what you want and if others like it great but you need to love it thats all that matters. Good luck and have fun.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
PW ForTheWin.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I was split between silver and white also. I just never chose

If I had to do it all over again, Id have a BSP ride though. Weird huh.

Scotty

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
what color is your xb im. thanking of a white one
I'm in the PW club.... :D

But seriously, you've gotta go with what appeals to you! My first color choice was actually TCM, then BSP. I swore I would NEVER rock a white car!!

And yet, the color has grown on me, so much that if I had to do it again, I'd pick PW without a doubt. Good luck on your decision.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Polar White baby, all the way!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.