Scion xB Forum banner

241 - 260 of 276 Posts

·
the leprechaun
243 Posts
I fit a 15" kicker inside a massive box n the amp to go with it was so big I had to drop the back seats...was jus a test run for my friend, hadn't used it in a few years after he totaled his 67 cutlass

zoned out in music guarding my pot of gold, betcha can't steal any of it...

Attachments

·
Cantaloupe
1,934 Posts
I fit four wheels (in boxes) and four tires in mine; with my retardedly large sub box, which takes up the entire trunk area

·
Registered
147 Posts
We fit five people, and enough luggage for a weeks travel, went to BC, Canada from Eureka, CA and we didn't kill each other. The whole back storage area was tetrised with luggage and pillows.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

·
Registered
168 Posts
Fit an Ikea couch earlier this year with all the passenger seats folded flat. Yesterday I picked up a standard-sized washer/dyrer and both fit by laying them on their sides. Think my friend took some pics so will post them if I can. They were pretty amazed that they even fit lol.

·
Canadian Box
331 Posts
i carry a 4 piece set of drums...
You can definite fit two more toms in it. I've tried!

Trunk : 2 hardware cases stacked
Passenger foot well : cymbal case, pedal box, snare case
Flipped backseat :
10-12-14-16 toms 22 bass in cases.
Carpet on top of the drums and hardware case.

Groupie at front passenger seat like normal. Or on your seat. Whichever you prefer.

:D

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
I added some power steering fluid, and replaced the front blades with these new single piece winter blades. Not the best. On the passenger side when they are all the way down the outer edge doesnt touch the glass for the first 6" of throw. Other then that I am really interested in the design.

---------- Post added 02-09-2014 at 12:44 PM ----------

oops, wrong thread. Thought it was the "what did you do to....." LOL Ive had a busy morning

·
Registered
5 Posts
when we moved to cali, we put a 50" TV still in the box in my xb....i had to move the seats forward, and slam the hatch harder then normal...barley fit!!
we put the 46" tv in before the super bowl...fit nice going home and when we returned it the following Monday...great game but we don't have high def.

·
Registered
44 Posts
The most we've had is three kids and ourselves. All with all the Xmas gifts from grandma...so yeah we were full!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I install and maintain telephone systems. I was recently moved from a Ford Econoline Van to a 2006 Scion xB for service work. The xB was used by another employee in a different market until he left us a year ago. It's just been sitting in the parking lot at the office since then. The Ford was old, high mileage, and needed some work that the powers that be decided wasn't worth doing. It's been a challenge to figure out what I really need to carry to do my work properly, and to be able to get to tools and supplies. I ended up removing the back seat, putting up a "wall" just in front of the rear deck, and a flat floor behind the front seats. On the hatch side of the wall, I put up some shelves for plastic boxes of supplies, and bins for tools. I can stack boxes of phone system components to take to an installation in the back, get to materials and tools through the hatch, and throw a couple of ladders on the roof rack.

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
I install and maintain telephone systems. I was recently moved from a Ford Econoline Van to a 2006 Scion xB for service work. The xB was used by another employee in a different market until he left us a year ago. It's just been sitting in the parking lot at the office since then. The Ford was old, high mileage, and needed some work that the powers that be decided wasn't worth doing. It's been a challenge to figure out what I really need to carry to do my work properly, and to be able to get to tools and supplies. I ended up removing the back seat, putting up a "wall" just in front of the rear deck, and a flat floor behind the front seats. On the hatch side of the wall, I put up some shelves for plastic boxes of supplies, and bins for tools. I can stack boxes of phone system components to take to an installation in the back, get to materials and tools through the hatch, and throw a couple of ladders on the roof rack.

That is pretty darn nifty :cool: and here I was thinking I was accomplishing something by fitting my 63cm bike in the back seat without taking the wheels out,

·
Brett
14 Posts
fit a usize washer and dryer into her this past weekend, the only bad part was that my front seats had to be moved all the way forward

---------- Post added 03-11-2014 at 10:31 AM ----------

fit a usize washer and dryer into her this past weekend, the only bad part was that my front seats had to be moved all the way forward

241 - 260 of 276 Posts