Scion xB Forum banner

221 - 240 of 276 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
I still remember that....when I moved from washington to oregon, I use my box for moving....which it really packed well that I only have to move it once:)..

·
Government Approved
363 Posts
Just fit in the following (in 3 trips... )
Coffee table : 54"x28"x18", this was a perfect fit by the way!
2 end tables 24"x24"x28"
tv stand 51"x26"x19"

:D

·
The Asian Pursuasion
211 Posts
as a member of the armed forces, i have definately utilized my car to the full extent possible. the most stuff i have put in my box is as follows:

1 full rucksack
1 3 day assault pack
5 duffel bags
body armor
1 foldable bike
2 24 case of water
2 military style jerricans full of gas.
1 snowboard

if that is not impressive, then i dont know what is. that was fit all in the box with the seats down and I still had enough room to sleep in the vehicle. everything was inside. nothing outside... at all

·
Tactical Toaster
2,397 Posts
One six foot christmas tree, one four foot christmas tree, lights, stands, ornaments, a wreath, two people, and some groceries?

Also, when I moved I had the opportunity to jigsaw puzzle a little of everything in each of five separate trips. Anything that didn't fit in the uhaul.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I have fit an 8', 6'6", 6'2', 6', and a 5'8" surfboard, my 1 12" sub (in box), 2 backpacks full of stuff, 2 wetsuits, and another person in my xB with plenty of room for the 2 of us to be comfortable. My buddy was sitting beside me and the boards were stacked on the passenger side.

·
**** in a Box
1,484 Posts
Two brunettes, a blonde, and a devilish redhead.

...What? They fit perfectly! >_>

·
Registered
42 Posts
since i dropped my xb im afraid to put anything in it due to it scraping the back tires now haha. Looks like i cant pick up anymore drunk friends

·
Registered
69 Posts
140 piece of 18x18 porcelain tile lol!!! I think this is the heaviest load I've hauled.

Before

After

---------- Post added 08-08-2013 at 08:15 AM ----------

This one's better

4 38" tires, a center console and an overhead console. This was not a fun 1 hour drive.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Two brunettes, a blonde, and a devilish redhead.

...What? They fit perfectly! >_>
I've always had a soft spot for redheads. Don't know what it is about them. Lol

·
Registered
127 Posts
Well I'm moving from New York to Arizona tomorrow so basically what I fit in my box is everything I need, surprisingly have a lot of space left over. Tomorrow morning before i leave i just have to squeeze in a 40" tv and then im out. I raised my coilovers to near Max height and in the rear I am at about 80 psi in my monroe air shocks to ensure a safe ride across the country. It will be a fun 35 hours! Lol wish me luck

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21376189019.102431.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21376189052.261788.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21376189076.480808.jpg

·
Registered
127 Posts
140 piece of 18x18 porcelain tile lol!!! I think this is the heaviest load I've hauled.

Before

After

---------- Post added 08-08-2013 at 08:15 AM ----------

This one's better

4 38" tires, a center console and an overhead console. This was not a fun 1 hour drive.

I should have invested in tile instead of coilovers lol

·
Registered
147 Posts
I made a 300 mile move in May and used my car to bring the most important stuff since there was a three day gap between getting the rest of my things. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of the full car since I was tired and done with moving, but I do have a picture of the empty boxes when I was picking them up from work.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

·
Registered
147 Posts
I moved 300 miles in May and used my moving box on wheels to bring the most important stuff (that was the intention anyway) since there was a three day gap between getting the rest of my things. I didn't get a picture of my full car, boxes, stereo, blankets, and my mom, but I do have a picture of when I was bringing the boxes home since they fit so perfectly.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Attachments

221 - 240 of 276 Posts