Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 276 Posts

·
USDM:p choice
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i was thinking of how small our xb's look from the outside but then you get in and holy crap its a huge world after all.
post pics of the crap that you fit into your box, and if you cant find pics decscribe it, but if its outrageous well need pics to prove it:D
post anything such as huge parts, outlandish objects, or things you wouldnt think to find in a box.
it can be in the back, on the roof, or maybe even under the hood ;)
nclude a sstory about it too :p
post away!!!
lets start with mine
a chevy 10 bolt rear end from a 72 el camino
and some magazines and crap

i couldnt find a pic of the 5 people and 5 bmx bikes from last summer, but that was wild

·
Registered
865 Posts
i have a pic somewhere but its nothing major bc i dont haul stuff in mine so other then when i bought it and had it full of parts i just have a california duster in the hatch but right now it has all the door panels & a strut bar along with a front sway bar lol

·
The king is dead
4,372 Posts
i hold 2 15' subs and amps on the daily. haha. i brought home a 47' TV and didnt really have any problems, even had my (at the time) 2 12's still in the trunk.

sorry no pics taken of the TV.

·
USDM:p choice
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wow i would have never thought of putting a cow in my box, i just put an 8 foot door in it yesterday but no pics cuz it was dark and i only had my phone. lets just say it was a very UNCOMFORTABLE drive home

·
Registered
185 Posts
I've driven comfortably for a couple hours or so with an entire family in the car.

Keep in mind that includes me (6' 230 lb's), my wife, her mom, our two elementary school kids, a 50 pound dog, dog crate and enough luggage to last a week or so.

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,251 Posts
hmm... new front bumper, front lip, and rear bumper. all OEM and from the dealership. i could not see the rear and passenger's side mirror while driving back home. LOL!

1 - 20 of 276 Posts