Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone i ordered a shine street lip kit and the exhaust whole is strange looking so i wanted to know what kinda axleback will look and fit well in that funny looking whole... http://www.c2auto.com/images/back.jpg thats a link of the rear if you wanna see what im talking about. PLZ HELP ME!!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys I’m actually gonna buy this exhaust as soon as my car gets outta the shop. Is there a special club xB price :) ?

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
YOu can prolly get a muffler shop to weld up a nice oval "street" stainless steel muffler for around $200.

·
Registered
178 Posts
if your looking for strup go to fujiz.com he will hook you up

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Or if you belong to the Scikotics, Jon has the hook-up there also.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I would have mentioned that but we don't currently have a chapter in West Palm Beach, closest one is Ft. Lauderdale..........lol.

But ya, if you were in the club I could get ou Strup for cheeaaap!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
FrankenScion said:
I would have mentioned that but we don't currently have a chapter in West Palm Beach, closest one is Ft. Lauderdale..........lol.

Sounds like someone needs to start one!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
mike_szam said:
i thought there was alot of SE members in your area
I was referring to the Scikotics and their excellent Strup offer.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
FrankenScion said:

i work in pompano so that wouldnt be a problem where are all the car meets? i wanna start going after my car gets fixed... yall still go to the towers?

·
Registered
691 Posts
BSPToaster said:
i work in pompano so that wouldnt be a problem where are all the car meets? i wanna start going after my car gets fixed... yall still go to the towers?

Yes, they go to Towers. If you would like more info check out www.scikotics.com and go to the Ft. Lauderdale forum, it's all free, so no worries.

If you decide to do that let me know and I will set you up with the Strup pricing if you want.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
FrankenScion said:
Yes, they go to Towers. If you would like more info check out www.scikotics.com and go to the Ft. Lauderdale forum, it's all free, so no worries.

If you decide to do that let me know and I will set you up with the Strup pricing if you want.
gotta love scikotics!!!always taken care of their members!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
BSPToaster said:
squirrel i got a trf grill
COOL! Ok, Now I know where at two least of the appx six are! Yours and mine!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.