Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
talk to LIP on here. or Dooby. LIP is a distributer he'll tell u the real deal. Dooby used to rock them im pretty sure. they are sick coilovers. im gonna get a set as soon as spring comes back around. also check out partshippers.com thats LIPs site. u can get good deals.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
these coilovers are the **** heres a pic of how i sat

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
the ride was amazing when i had it. I also had the RSB from Progress, the combonation of them together was an incredible fit. The way the car handled steep turns on the freeways and potholes was speechless. This kit is among the best out in my eyes. If i dont get a chance to run this again on my box i suggest someone else does

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
^^^how did you have the rears set to get that ride height? Did you include the spring collar, or the rubber spring mount that sits underneath the perch?

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
To be honest it was so long ago I do not remember. I had the backs all the way lower with the cabability to go another 1/4 lower taking out something. If you need I can give you someones phone number and you can talk to him. He knows ALOT more than I do. PM me if you want the number

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Heres mine on Progress coilovers from back in the day. Not at full drop in front or rear. Slams the piss outta teh car! Ride is comfortable, yet sporty. Defiently not the best for autox though. A good daily driving slamming set though! PM me for any questions!

Scotty

·
bB Squad
704 Posts
talk to LIP on here.
If you do talk to LIP, ask him to take a picture of these CS1coilovers, so we can see what they really look like. That picture is NOT the xB setup.

I'm interested in what they've done to the rear setup that would make them worth the extra scratch.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Which picture is not hte Progress coilover ?

·
bB Squad
704 Posts

These are not for an xB. I want to see what the xB CS1 coilovers look like.

·
Pwner of all
143 Posts
i think this is your pic brother....all xb coilovers look like this i believe...all the ones i have installed have :)

·
Pwner of all
143 Posts
guess i plugged partshippers too lol

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Thats what the progess application looks like.

·
bB Squad
704 Posts
I apologize folks. For some reason, I was under the impression that the CS1 was a newer version of the original Progress coilovers for the xB.

The ones pictured are the ones that I have. They are great and I got them from LIP at Partshippers. I also got the Progress rear anti-sway bar from them.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
I'm loving these coilovers. They slam the hell out of your car like Dooby/Scotty said. I've had them on for a short time, but the ride is pretty good. Better than the DF210's I had before, and it's a lot lower. Best coilover for the price in my opinion. LIP has excellent customer service. Progress had given me bearing adapters that didn't fit at firstm so I PM'd LIP, and he called me back ASAP to find out what was going on with them. Gave me the tech's number at progress, and it turns out they had given me the TC adapters (They look identical, but the bearing for a TC is a hair bigger). I live close to them, so I picked up the correct ones the next day. Anyways, enough rambling........GO BUY THEM ALREADY. :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.