Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i know with my luck these are some discontinued ones. but anyone know what they are called or who made them?
thanks for any info. in advance.

·
Registered
426 Posts
You can get them painted from the inside. Thats what I did with mine and I have no complaints.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
those are stockers for sure. like mine were/are. I used vinyl to do the red. works for me and I can go back to clear if I wanted. bas ass rim too! one of my faves for bB builds.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
I love the camber!

Oops, back on topic.

Kory, those are OEM, that have been painted. I've seen some LEDs that are nice.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
no don't tell me they are painted!!! :( naw don't care for the LED's. and trying to stick with all frosted lens to match the front.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks everyone. but yeah LED's are not my thing at the moment. i'll keep looking. but i do notice down here everyone is getting LED tails. i think being stock would be more unique. LOL.

·
Registered
426 Posts
thanks everyone. but yeah LED's are not my thing at the moment. i'll keep looking. but i do notice down here everyone is getting LED tails. i think being stock would be more unique. LOL.

I dont like the whole LED thing either, In miami they are all over the place. Go with some stock tails, and get them painted on the inside, you cant tell. Looks OEM.

With the Vinyl on the outside, you can tell.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.