Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I'm undecided on what to do for a body kit. Not sure if I want to do some thing extreme, mild, or basic.

Pond Premium like this:
[/IMG]

Pandora Premier like this:
[/IMG]

or Kenstyle:

Plan on going with an 18" wheel tire combo, and S-tech springs. As far as the Pandora, does anyone know who may sale these in the states, or who can get it for me?

Mike

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
IMO the pond is one of the best looking kits out there. And as an added bonus not everyone and there brother has one.

Just my two cents.

·
Registered
286 Posts
heres my .02
the i dont like the pond one because it seems to busy in the front. the sides and the rear look pretty good though.

the pandora is a nice kit but it looks like it was made for the first generation bB so if you do end up getting this kit you'd have to get the stock 1st genereration front and rear bumpers.you could try but i think it would be way too much work to fit this on our (2nd generation) bumpers.

i like the kenstyle kit. its nice and simple but might look weird with 18s

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
First one but lose the gas door cover.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I'm partial to the Kenstyle. I like the subtle lines more than the aggressive look of the Pond kits.

I may be a little biased though....

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I like the Pond the best, just don't much care for the preforated grill insert or lower insert they put in that picture. And as far as the grill, I just got another stocker that I'm gonna mod like the one on the pandora kit. And the gas door cover, I'm with you on that. Doesn't look right!
Surf, what side skirts are those with the K-style kit?

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I like the Pond the best, just don't much care for the preforated grill insert or lower insert they put in that picture. And as far as the grill, I just got another stocker that I'm gonna mod like the one on the pandora kit. And the gas door cover, I'm with you on that. Doesn't look right!
Surf, what side skirts are those with the K-style kit?
he had a vent modified n put in the kenstyle side skirt =)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Don't have any cool programs to do a PhotoChop, so this is my PaintChop of what I'd like to do.

Of course it would be in BOP!

·
Registered
111 Posts
I am feeling the last kit. That is sweet. The first 2 are a bit to aggressive for my taste.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.