Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
06 xB stock
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So. Lots of old posts about bolt-on turbo kits, etc… but it’s 2021 and most of the good stuff has evaporated? Where did it go? Where can a poor soul turn for solid xB performance parts these days? What kits are still around? What vendors?

Maybe there are a few folks who can help by replying with links to oldie-but-goodie threads that are still relevant…

·
Old School xB Builder
1,676 Posts
I have a blitz supercharger...

Sent from my pimped out xB

·
Old School xB Builder
1,676 Posts
Yep

·
Old School xB Builder
1,676 Posts
There is not a company that manufactures superchargers for the Scion xB anymore. the only two that I was ever aware of was Blitz which quit making their kit somewhere around 2010 and greddy which discontinued their kit about for five years ago.

Reactions: verybox

·
Old School xB Builder
1,676 Posts
Just getting started with cold air, looks like TurboKits.com has an AEM cold air intake kit for $375 here: AEM Cold Air Intake
That is a ridiculously high price for that. To be 100% honest with you there is really no difference between an aem intake and any other cai. The only difference is the bypass valve. Which you can buy theirs for about $50 bucks which is nothing more than a piece of foam in between two sections of the pipe. or you can buy one off of eBay that is foam with mesh around it for twenty bucks.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Univers...2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

Reactions: verybox

·
Registered
714 Posts
Just scored this NIB yet to be installed Injen intake for half price from member here in fs thread. Then scored the hydroshield prefilter off ebay...............

Tool Bicycle part Auto part Composite material Font

Automotive tire Rectangle Camera accessory Font Fashion accessory

Not that it will do much other than free up some space under the hood and be washable filter and maybe a bit of sound. Filter rides below headlight and behind driver side fog.

·
Registered
714 Posts
DNA ss header with titanium wrap......needs springbolts.....and to be installed.............

Hand Leg Human body Sleeve Gesture

Road surface Art Graffiti Font Asphalt

Not sure I am 100% down with the wrap job tho..............

·
Registered
2006 Scion xB Automatic
48 Posts
I just removed a cold air intake off of my 06 if anyone's interested in it. It's chrome, didn't see a logo anywhere. But I'll let it go cheap.

(I like my Toyotas stock, engine-wise)

·
Registered
15 Posts
I got this DC sports knock-off header for $99 on Ebay a year ago. All is good so far.
My old one was quite crusty and the flange wasn't going to last long.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts