Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Scion XB
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know, it’s worth what you can sell it for…

I have a 2006 box in very good condition with only 40,000 miles on it. I think that would be attractive to an enthusiast but I can’t find much comparable to know how to price it.
Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Dave

Automotive side marker light Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car
Automotive side marker light Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car

·
Registered
748 Posts
Right now with supply and demand being jacked and car prices all stupid high, I'm thinkin 7k-8k might not be crazy ask at all for how nice that looks and the low mileage......Does it has steering wheel audio controls? What all features? I personally would have a problem letting something that nice go for less than that.

·
Registered
2006 Scion XB
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your recommendation. Literally everything works. We are like minded on the price.
Thank you 👍🏼

·
Registered
2006 Scion xB Automatic
61 Posts
I would never let a low mileage box like that go! :oops:

Also, whereabouts are you located? Unless I just have my preferences set wrong, this forum doesn't show people's States in their info box at left, which seems odd to me. Different values in different places, ya know?

·
Registered
2006 Scion XB
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Jawhn,
I’m still on the fence about selling it because it was my Moms car and she recently passed away. I’m in SoCal
Thanks for your input 👍🏼

·
Registered
748 Posts
Hmmm, sorry to hear that...............makes it more of a keeper IMO. I'd have to go nuts and ask original MSRP around 12-13k since that's the case.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts