Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
ClubxB's OG Member
Joined
·
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
good meet tonight, but i was expecting more Scions to be there...





Mike who? LOL! :D






these 3 lucky xAs got 20's :(





my car! :D


dealership's Scions...


these people came late...





nice! i thought i was the only Scinergy member there...


new xB color??? :confused:


how many TCM xB can you see here? :p


enjoy! :D
 

·
ClubxB's OG Member
Joined
·
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, ill post up the next meet at West Covina.

Sid was there tonight. i was too slow to get my camera out of the car...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,553 Posts
bB626 said:
yeah, ill post up the next meet at West Covina.

Sid was there tonight. i was too slow to get my camera out of the car...
lol!!
I was there for 20 mins. with my kids, then I can't handle them anymore, they keep running, thats why I have to go, I also have to do a house service at 9 in west covina.
I'll be there next time, with/out the kids:D
nice meeting you again johnny and the rest:cool:
I missed and did not see Mr. Ma and his xB:(
 

·
ClubxB's OG Member
Joined
·
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL!!! we could have a Scion meet at Mike's family's Thai restaurant! :D Mike's family's business will bloom for sure! lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,982 Posts
sid said:
lol!!
I was there for 20 mins. with my kids, then I can't handle them anymore, they keep running, thats why I have to go,

Wow that sounds like me with my daughter at the Brea meet. and at every other event she goes to. A 2 yrd old and scion events. no bueno! :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,553 Posts
LuvKrssy said:
Wow that sounds like me with my daughter at the Brea meet. and at every other event she goes to. A 2 yrd old and scion events. no bueno! :p
yeah, my problem is who to call to look for the kid at home. mi esposa is working til 11, but i'll find a way:D
 

·
Egistered Ruser
Joined
·
1,227 Posts
just put them on. You stand just as good a chance of getting your whole damn car stolen as you do just your wheels. Especially if you lock them. No point in having wheels if they just sit in the garage where nobody can see them.
and if he gives you crap, just pull a Cartman and "kick him in the nuts!"
Then get some springs and you'll be gold! .... err, or silver :D
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top