Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
big thanks to West Covina Scion for this freezing meet! it was a fun meet nevertheless. good turn out with at least 24 cars showed up. here are the pics!

it was so cold that i couldnt hold still when taking pic of my xB!

for those who missed this meet, you missed the food. yeah Taz, Pat ate your slice of pizza.

nice!

enjoy!

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
damn Johnny, is my box that bad that you didnt take the front view shot??? hahahah.. just playing with you man....

it was nice seeing everyone again... well almost everyone...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey all nice to have met you last night, it was my first meet and greet and boy there were some awsome rides there hope to see you all again soon:D

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL! yeah, i tried to take everyones car.

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
Hey all nice to have met you last night, it was my first meet and greet and boy there were some awsome rides there hope to see you all again soon:D
Slimer: were you with your kids? there were quite a number of RS3.0 last night... first time i seen that many in a meet and greet...:D

·
Registered
113 Posts
No Room ?

:D LAST TIME I WENT TO THIS THERE WAS NO ROOM TO PARK ? SOME PEOPLE WERE BEING SPACE HOGS BUT IT WAS COOL LET ME KNOW WHEN THE NEXT ONE WILL BE AND WILL HEAD DOWN TO CHECK IT OUT :):confused: :cool: :D

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
:D LAST TIME I WENT TO THIS THERE WAS NO ROOM TO PARK ? SOME PEOPLE WERE BEING SPACE HOGS BUT IT WAS COOL LET ME KNOW WHEN THE NEXT ONE WILL BE AND WILL HEAD DOWN TO CHECK IT OUT :):confused: :cool: :D
im sure if you ask, they'll give you space... see you next time...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.