Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
LuvKrssy said:
WooHoo! That way I can make the xB meet and this show!
thats right wont miss the XB meet

·
Registered
546 Posts
Id rather go to the xb meet and show Kristina some love, have to support the fellow SDG'S

·
Registered
546 Posts
Hey Coi there is an all xb meet on that day, at the hooters in burbank, it looks like there are a lot of xb's going so that should be a good event.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Scion Xb

Not to thread jack but since this show has been moved how about we all get together and start hyping the living crap out of the All XB meet thats going on that day? Go to any Scion Clubs, SL, Myspace, whatever site you can find and start promoting it see if we can get a couple hundred Xbs at it. =)

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LuminicsBulbsDotCom said:
Not to thread jack but since this show has been moved how about we all get together and start hyping the living crap out of the All XB meet thats going on that day? Go to any Scion Clubs, SL, Myspace, whatever site you can find and start promoting it see if we can get a couple hundred Xbs at it. =)
Actually, The show hasnt been moved or canceled. It is still scheduled for the 22nd of April. I believe it starts at 10am. Only reason i posted is i know alot of you are looking for sponsorships and they are offering a limited number of them. High dollar company now that they got the clientele, so they should offer some decent product..

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
DodgerGirl said:
I called to see what time this event is and they told me it has been cancelled for now but will be rescheduled. Check back later for updates.
Then how come she got this answer when she called?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.