Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yes im coming closer to buying one now...went to schaumburg toyota over here by me in chicago area....gotta say...really loving them now...

they had a used black one on the lot '06 with only 900 miles on it...they wanted 15,6 or something like that...im not a fan of black cars anymore after my current ride cause i hate trying to keep the car clean...

so then i start looking at the 3 new ones on the lot...

they had 2 xb release 4.0's on the lot...gotta say i like them, but not sure if i wanna spend almost 18k for the damn thing...

then i saw a torch red xb, but its a 5 speed...price was 14,6 i think...i have a good idea on my interest rate being about 7-7.5 or so...but no $ down gets the pricing about 350 a month...im gonna continue looking around and see what the ohter dealers have and colors...im looking more for the gray color...

will keep ya guys updated....gotta go to a buddys b-day party at dave and busters right now....later!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
yea good luck, after i drove it i was hooked too. i got mine 0 money down and i pay under $300 a month. maybe i have a longer term or something. 60 month. i dunno... never settle you can get a better rate. well i assume your credit depends on that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.