Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
I'm a chick, yo!<3
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well okay so now i am literally pissed off! sorry about the language but it is very much needed! my grandma has one of those scooters (you know the old ppls ones) anyways shes driving it down this road where i park (a WHOLE freakin' road) and she manages to drive it up against my whole drivers side!!! putting black and red scuffs ALLLLLLLLLLLL the way down my car!!!! i am soooooo pissed you guys have no idea! my dad is going to buff them out later, luckily theres no visible damage besides the scuffs....i thought at first that there was a dent from the gas door down the front fender, but theres not but its the whole principle of the idea that there was 500ft of clearance and she managed to get ON my car!!!!!!!!!!!!! i don't understand this at all i am about to loose my mind! and heres the best part...are you ready for this? she didn't even apologize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she just shrugged it off and said well i guess thats gonna need fixed. and i was like what?!?!?!?!?! you gotta be shittin' me! i am literally now on the verge of going psyco........

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
That's the advantage of being old, you can do stupid stuff and get away with it. I do it all the time!

Try some clay compound. If there are no dents it will take off the scuff marks and you'll look good as new.

Try not to be too pissed at your Grandma, she won't be around forever and you'll miss her a lot when she's gone. Not to mention, you'll be an old fart someday too! :D

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have always said old people shouldn't be driving, even those Rascal scooters you see on those infomercials! Sux that she scratched your car, glad nothing permanent, but damn that's funny that she's like "Whatever!"

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Dude........:( Thats ur grandma!!!!!!!! I know she f'd up ur ride, but someone said before, remember all the times she spoiled you. All the times she took you out to dinner, cooked you dinner, gave you $5 to go to the movies with ur friends. Cuz when she's gone, you'll look at this and be really upset at urself for even being remotly pissed off. My G-ma lives with me, and I wouldn't have it any other way. And trust me, she does some stupid stuff, but I hope my grandchildren would just smile and laugh it off, CUZ I"M OLD AS DIRT!!!!!!!!

·
I'm a chick, yo!<3
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well today is another day....i was able to buff out all of the scuffs but i have a few random scratches left on my car and hubcap (that are not coming off, i can stick my fingernail into 2 of the scratches)...so that means i have to get rims sooner then expected...im mad but i can't stay mad at her.....im in a better mood today..it was just at the moment i had to get away from everyone......thats all.

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
Eat all the old people!

someone tell me I'm not the only person who's heard the song?

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Did you get all her info? Insurance, etc. J/k. It should buff off. Good luck.
Atleast it wasn't some kid grinding his handle bar down the whole side.:eek:

·
I'm a chick, yo!<3
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Padanky said:
Did you get all her info? Insurance, etc. J/k. It should buff off. Good luck.
Atleast it wasn't some kid grinding his handle bar down the whole side.:eek:
ha ha a no....it didn't happen to my boxx...

but my lil' brother did it to my 86' Buick Riviara Convertible......the old paint has lead in it, and i can't buy it anymore.....:( but i havn't even taken it out of the garage in 2yrs)

·
Banned
528 Posts
My sister manages to RAM my dodge ram (hmmmmmmm) with a John Deere Gator 4x4. Took out my running boards and scratched the rear fender , wheel, tire, driver side, and front bumper within like ten seconds. come to mention these go a max of 10 mph and we live on 10 acres.... explain that to me and I will take back this next statment. Women should not drive!!!

·
I'm a chick, yo!<3
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
MussBus said:
My sister manages to RAM my dodge ram (hmmmmmmm) with a John Deere Gator 4x4. Took out my running boards and scratched the rear fender , wheel, tire, driver side, and front bumper within like ten seconds. come to mention these go a max of 10 mph and we live on 10 acres.... explain that to me and I will take back this next statment. Women should not drive!!!
lol im not a bad driver at all! all of the damages that happen to my boxx happen to hit while it's parked! it drives me nuts! because when i drive people are probley like OMG she must be a bad driver look at that thing...lol.

·
Banned
528 Posts
The third day I had my first xb I had a guy hit it in the parking lot and just leave me with a 2,800 dollar bill!

·
Registered
501 Posts
My grandfather used to drive around in Dallas in a huge motorhome to run errands (in his 80s) and he would just run into people all of the time and just laugh and drive off. If they actually caught up to him, he would tell them to "patch it up" and "put some goop on it". We got the Texas Dept. of Public Saefty to take his license when he was about 90 and he went and took the test again and got it back. If he had crushed my xB flat he wouldn't have cared.

·
Banned
528 Posts
Thats awesome! Old people I think have the most fun. They just pull the "I didnt know any better" Card.

·
Banned
528 Posts
Get in real trouble and they can pull the "What? Who are you? Wheres Johhny?" Act confused as all get up

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.