Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well Ive CROSSED OVER!!!! UPDATE!

Hey everyone! Im Sherri~ Im a cross over Scion xB owner!

I went and did it! I traded in my 05 TCM :eek: For a aaaaa aaaaa aaaa

OMG ........ :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I never thought Id see the day when Id WANT a..... I cant even type it!!!!!:rolleyes:

But I did it!!!

Im soooo excited too!!! This is the first of our THREE xB's that is actually MINE!!!!! :D

SULKS.....Im part of the PW club now I suppose!

And I even bought some options.....that part I can NOT believe even more than the color I WANTED! lol

Thanks for letting me be a part of Club xB!

I'll post more pics after this Saturday. I have to get bit by the mod bug and put my Decades back to GOOD USE!!! They dont look good on the living room floor! :D

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Do we have to post a reply on all three threads or will just this one be good?

:eek:

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:eek: :eek: :eek: My keyboard went CRAZY
when I tried to type LOPLLKKPOLARNFJGWHITELINV

SeE WhAt I MeAn....

I had to give up my TCM bc it was damaged and had 35,000 miles on it!! I also kinda wanted to get away from the leather in the desert thing!
My TCM was a rolling road rash! Hopefully that WONT be the case this time!

I choose PW bc that is the ONLY other color I could live with! And I thought whats the use of a new TCM no one will know its new but ME! As it is TWO of my stooopid neighbors thought I EARL SHEIBED {sp} it!!! :eek: Yeah it went in LAST NIGHT and its here NOW!

Its growing on me tho and I realllllly wanna do a PINK theme so I went with White! :) I was going for the RS3 but I just couldnt bring myself to buy it after all!

I hope the TCM owners wont be mad at me! :(

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just for the record....I TRIED to delete my other threads but theres NO delete if you're the thread starter so thats up to Tommy. :eek:

So I wanna do PINK and I want it to flo through out, so I was wondering about my personal plate...

What do you guys think of PINKFLO ???? :eek: Only serious "modders" would look at my box and actually "get it"! ;)

LAMO!!!!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
LuvmyxB said:

I never thought Id see the day when Id WANT a..... I cant even type it!!!!! :rolleyes:

But I did it!!!

Im soooo excited too!!! This is the first of our THREE xB's that is actually MINE!!!!! :D

SULKS.....Im part of the PW club now I suppose!
Umm, you sure you wanna be with "us?" Kinda makes PW sounds like a poor second choice........... :(

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was my second choice but my first choice was a piece of ****! ;)

I just cant bring myself to ADMIT I never wanted a white one bc they remind me of too many other things like

ICE CREAM

MILK

and

MAIL!!!! Or MALE! lol!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Let me put it like this....

I wanted a manual.....here were MY choices in town:

BlUE three

GRAY two

WHITE two and four on the way

GREEN two plus an auto so thats THREE

SHADOW two

SALSA two and two one way and one auto

BLACK four NOT IN THE DESERT

Vegas is expecting over twenty Scions in the next few weeks not to mention there were about total of 15 on all the lots!

I OBVIOUSLY wanted ......this particular color! :p

Its going to be HAWT!!!!! :D :D :D

I had to pick a color that went with my DECADES! They are MY priority! :p

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well Im going to sleep now, so I can hurry up and go to work just so I can drive myself there! :p

·
Registered
827 Posts
You gotta get those decades on there!! I wanna see pics. PW+decades=killer.

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
WTF??? did Dion finally convinced you to get a PW?

BOO!!! one less TCM owner here...

anyway, Congrats!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
You have gone towards the light...embrace your new color. Welcome to the PW ranks, it was my first choice and my favorite. :D

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
nice sherri! to be honest with everyone i nearly got a white one. i had wanted white for months but then i went to the dealership and bam! there it was my yellow sub. i just couldn't resist the yellow.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.