Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after a long discussion with my soon to be wife, we have decided that it is time that let go of the xb and get a truck that i will be able to pull our boat and camper with. I am very upset but I have to do what i have to do... I just wanted to take this time to thank everyone on here that helped me out, thank yall for being supportive with all my questions ive asked here... I will definently miss the xb family, but will still pay many visits to the site whenever possible... also with this i am selling some different things that i have email me for a list and prices... thanks again

sincerely,

Jeremy

aka: smalltownscionman

·
Registered
869 Posts
imo...i would buy a pos pickup for that reason and keep the car....you got to look at it this way....how often do u go boating....and how often do you commute to work....im sure you commute to work more than you go boating...i makes way more sense to buy a chep pick up truck....to haul the boat....plus you would save mass money on gas....

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Can anyone say WHIPPED? :p LOL Just kidding with ya bro. Thats too bad but your right you gotta do what ya gotta do. Still need to drop in and say Hi now and then. Good Luck

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Best of luck to ya, Jeremy. What kind of truck are you planning to get?

*Whispering* Please sat Tundra, please say TUNDRA!!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im getting an 07 chevy colorado 4 door black with leather interior sunroof the street package. pretty much the works if i have to have a truck i want it looking descent ya know

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Sorry to see ya go. Please don't forget to check in every now and then.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i cant afford to keep renting a truck whenever i want to use the boat, I live on lake houston, and go out pretty much every wed and weekend i would be a broke broke person if i kept renting a truck, but not a bad idea if i was able to afford that

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
How much of a drop do those spring give and how much for them? They arent saggin are they? Didnt you get hit some time ago?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
no i never got hit somebody kicked a big a$$ dent in my back driver side door, but no they dont sag but unfortunently i didnt have much time to take everything off, all i could get off was my a-pillar gauge pod which i have already sold and the system and my indash dvd,navi,cd,ipod unit

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.