Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After discovering the wonders of Yahoo Auctions Japan and spending way too much time browsing it for bB parts, I came across these:

Now, those are quite odd by US standards, but I seem to like them. This got me wondering though, what is the weirdest JDM part you guys have come across in your whole career of modding cars? I know there are some interesting setups out there.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Those are certainly JDM. Pretty rare to see them in that condition.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
I posted pics of these awhile ago. R-Pride makes these and they are a current model. Made for Kei cars tho.

These turned up after my initial post about these.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
hah thats crazy, its like a mix between OCC choppers doing a JDM xB and a plymouth prowler.

i dig that front lower clip tho, like its coming back in for a landing. opposite of the fab style one.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
the first rims are 4x100. offsets are nothin special cuz of the cars they are designed for. maybe +35 if your lucky.

·
Registered
255 Posts
ah ok. They're def a nice and unique rim I wish i could get some in a 4x100 and low offset. Oh well. Something to dream for along with the rest of the parts i want. lol

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
God I wish I had the monies for those MKIII's. Oh well. TG, if you still have them by like.....Oh, next year, you have a buyer. LOL.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
I already got mine from uncle sam. I don't make much since I have a crummy part-timer.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.