Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dad's friend just bought a brand new 2006.5 Shadow Mica xB. When I saw it though I had thought it was used....why? Becuase it had two exhaust holes and no black tape around the window. It was weird. I called it the mutant scion. Anyone else seen a brand new xB like this?? With two exhaust holes??

***pics coming soon***

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Hmm, that does sound weird. I wanna see those pics, Stephanie!

Does the 2nd cutout look even compared to the original? Maybe someone bought, started modding right away, then got it repo'd. How many miles on the odometer?

·
Registered
43 Posts
blacksandpearl didnt come with tape around the sills. I havent seen a flintmica IRL but maybe they dont come with tape around the windows either..possible

two exhaust holes? thats what needs answering!

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
pllbbbbbbb!!!!

arghhhhh nail biting give me pics and no one gets it see:cool:

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
DTRAIN619 said:
Hmm, that does sound weird. I wanna see those pics, Stephanie!

Does the 2nd cutout look even compared to the original? Maybe someone bought, started modding right away, then got it repo'd. How many miles on the odometer?
The 2nd cutout looked identical to the regular one except for it was on the wrong side. And yes this is a brand new Shadow Mica 2006.5 xB. It didn't even have a radio yet. Pics in a couple minutes.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

(Yes...there's 3 xB's in the driveway....mine is in front of my dad's PW)

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
JDMJim said:
equidistant. Modded car.
I don't know what equidistant means...... And no it's not modded. That's what I kept saying when I frist saw it too but it's a brand new car.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.