Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Some guy's are trying to set something up on the eastside of town for saturday. But it's still up in the as far as the location goes.

·
11,800 Posts
Looks like a few folk's are going to meet at Rock n Roll Fingers 937 E. Broadway Suite # 2 in Tempe at about 6-6.30ish this saturday night.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
im down to have a weekly meet or something. my work schedule consumes my whole weekend so any weekend at NIGHT is allright or during the day in the middle of the week.

HAHA SIR MIXALOT is on.. babbbby got back! this station cracks my ass!

·
11,800 Posts
Well theres the meet/show at Camelback Toyota/Scion this sunday. It starts
at noon.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
really... i wish i could make it to some weekend events... C'MON POWERBALL!!!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
sunday....maybe....umm not this sunday..i have a concert to go to...gotta get my clapton on with my lady;)

but i think Woost3er and I are rollin to sedona on monday...unless things have changed...PM w00st3r or me for details!

·
11,800 Posts
sunday....maybe....umm not this sunday..i have a concert to go to...gotta get my clapton on with my lady;)

but i think Woost3er and I are rollin to sedona on monday...unless things have changed...PM w00st3r or me for details!

Cool -- Clapton concert sounds a like good time. Take some pics of your drive
to sedona for us. I'll be stuck at work monday:( .

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
i had a recent schedule change, but its still on for sedona monday.

·
11,800 Posts
So -- What hours they got you working now? Did you get weekends off?:)

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa Buddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

·
11,800 Posts
Right on - Right on -- Very cool man:cool:

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
yea i got assigned to a new post. no office or computer -=[ but it frees up my weekends for the most part. now i can start hanging out with that one lady that i think still lives in my house. and start attending some events.

the new security post blows ass but it frees up some days ive been looking for. so well see how it works...then ill move to LA and start all over again -=[

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
i didnt have the oppertunity to make it to camelback, i went to the renassance festival. i tried getting a hold of you justin, are you going to sedona tomorrow?

·
11,800 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ See ya friday -- dirty or not. ^^^^^^^^^^^^

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
what time are you all meeting up there friday for the car wash? i might just leave all the bugs on from the Sedona run. hehe

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.