Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the 22nd and usually every other weds. ,we have a little get together at ontario mills In&Out ,so if anyone wants to roll down ,a few guys from scion evoulution ,scinergy ,and socal tc club show up ,and some of us solo guys to ,we meet about 7:30 till?, Were trying to make this big ,so come on down . :cool:

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Man, I remember when they first open that! That is near the Hilton hotel, isn't it? It not that far from San Diego............ another chance to hang out with Nic! Maybe I'll come up soon.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea Its right off milliken and the 10 fwy ,Its a good location ,pretty big lot for all of us .stop by if u get a chance .

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
why was I un-aware of this?? :p

May have to make a point to stop by the next one then!! might not be able to make this week, but remind me for the next one, I'd like to say hi.

IEBLKBX: who's "we?"

Dion: yeah dude, you'll have to come up so we can have to chance to really chat :D Only about a 2 hour drive for you, that's how long it takes when we drive down to see my wife's brothers

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Yeah, I'm all too familiar with the IE. I used to do outside vendor work on jet engines at General Electric. (I think it's on or near Holt isn't it?) Our company would put us up at the Hilton, fancy livin' in that place!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Theres more info about this meet on the other site (if anybody still goes on there :) ) .hope to see alot there .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.