Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, after 3 months of running the header all I can say is, I love it! Even with the learning CPU we have I've been able to tell a difference from the DC to the MMW header. I've got more torque and the sound is better. Also, I added a SW intake and it got just that much better. I was getting about 24 MPG with the K&N intake / DC combo, and I'm not getting 28-30 MPG with the SW and MMW Header. All in all, I wouldn't trade them for anything else.

Also wanted to thank the guys at Weapon-R for the hook up on my new seats. Here is a photo http://www.scionmafia.com/cpg143/albums/userpics/10001/IMG_0002.JPG

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LuminicsBulbsDotCom said:
What do you think of those seats? Comfy? How well do the sides look? Do they look like the stitching and fabric is strong so it wont tear getting in and out of the car.

I love those seats. They are as comfortable as some other racing seats I've used when I was racing. They seem very durable and able to stand up to wear and tear.

·
Registered
65 Posts
So I am a lil confused, and tell me if I am wrong I was thinking that there is still another mmw header for the xb to come out? If not, Tim it looks like that is the header for me;) I dont have a header yet, so it would seem so far this would be good choice.:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.