Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We should do a class action lawsuit against scion for making absolutly worthless sun visors LOL. We have a 2 ft wide window and a 12 inch visors that doesnt block a thing/ :D

·
addicted
3,978 Posts
Mine are perfect size. As a matter of fact they're even larger than the sun shades in my full size Sequoia.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im my 2010 they are only half the size of the window and i sit back away from the steering wheel so they do nothing at all.

·
Banned User
13,121 Posts
you cant sue over a design that isnt faulty... all because the factory design doesnt benefit you doesnt mean its jacked up.. my SRT4 has an odd shaped center console which hits just above my knee, am i going to sue Dodge because it doesnt fit me right? **** no

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh its faulty alright. Doesnt even come close to doing what its "designed" to do. Im not sure how it benefits anyone. My wife drives it and she has the same problem. Yall must be very short or sit on top of the steering wheel.....BTW it was a joke hence the LOL after the first sentence. Guess ya'll missed that...

·
Banned User
13,121 Posts
im 6'2 and have a gen1 and the visors dont work for me... thats why i have a pair of Oakleys and a hat... simple problem simple solution

·
Registered
30 Posts
men u must be 4' tall am 6'3" and have no problems with it. U are the first person I've heard with that issue... Sue u just might win, pulse u will make some lawyer happy...lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They are stock as can be. This XB hasnt been all teenagered out. The one pic you can see is the passenger seat notice the HUGE gap which does nothing for the passenger and the other one you can see the front edge of my visor on the right and notice how it does nothing at all either.

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
tint your windows, or see if they sell extensions for them

---------- Post added 07-06-2014 at 06:25 PM ----------

if all else fails SUE!!!!!!LOL

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I was thinking about tinting them but they already but it has a UV resistant film on them from the factory. Roll the window up and down you can feel the heat it repels.

---------- Post added 07-06-2014 at 06:29 PM ----------

Glad someone has a sense of humor lol. I just find it hard to believe no one else has that problem.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.