1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Congrats! Whoot whoot. :D

·
Registered
149 Posts
I didn't know that car still had weapon R parts. I thought you hocked the donated parts?

Congrats to everyone who helped build that "Cover Car"!!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Local Boy said:
I didn't know that car still had weapon R parts. I thought you hocked the donated parts?

Congrats to everyone who helped build that "Cover Car"!!

Yeah thats the rumor, but nope. The phoniex has weapon R parts in it, I double checked at the last dublin toyota meet. You should have come out Local boy. :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Stylis said:
Yeah thats the rumor, but nope. The phoniex has weapon R parts in it, I double checked at the last dublin toyota meet. You should have come out Local boy. :)
damn, don't nobody know how to spell PHOENIX!?!

Glad to hear it still has some of the parts folks donated! Sorry I couldn't make the last Dublin meet. Sorry EvilDave won the award you deserved. Once again congratulations to everybody who came together and built one of the finest Show cars a family deserves! Congrats Jim, Ray, EvilDave, Tim, Brad, Weapon*R, and everyone I forgot to mention. (I wasn't really a part of the build, so I'm not sure who else contributed their love, support, and hard earned cash.)

·
Registered
657 Posts
Local Boy said:

Glad to hear it still has some of the parts folks donated! Sorry I couldn't make the last Dublin meet. Sorry EvilDave won the award you deserved. Once again congratulations to everybody who came together and built one of the finest Show cars a family deserves! Congrats Jim, Ray, EvilDave, Tim, Brad, Weapon*R, and everyone I forgot to mention. (I wasn't really a part of the build, so I'm not sure who else contributed their love, support, and hard earned cash.)
Almost a perfect relply. :D Almost Hold up, let me get that laddle out of your hand before you keep stirring. :p I'll hit you up later Local boy.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Sweet, Congrats!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Local Boy said:

I know how to spell Phoenix! LOL!

Edit:

Looks like someone forgot to use spellcheck.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
squirrel said:
I know how to spell Phoenix! LOL!

Edit:

Looks like someone forgot to use spellcheck.
what is spellcheck:confused:

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Frankly, I dont care about your guy's drama, so hopefully we can leave that stuff on other boards or keep it in PMs. We don't need dissension on this board! Yay for Jim getting on the cover, whoop dee freaking do about what is on the car now and your guy's history. Any questions, and you guys can PM me, and that's the final word. It's nothing but love here guys, I'm hoping we can keep it that way!

*edit - I temporarily removed from viewing the negative posts in questions*

Scotty

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.