Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else noticed this? For about a month now when it rains I've noticed a good amount of water on the drivers side floor in the back.
I had in-channel rain guards, thinking they might be pushing out the weather stripping I removed them. Yesterday the floor was bone dry. Today, soaked, there was nothing wet besides the floor.
Can anyone help?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Check to make sure the plug is in the floor under the carpet.

Scott

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Are your windows up? lol

Okay kidding, but do check the plugs under the carpet like kz said. That though is only if you drive and it happens. It wont really come up otherwise. May I ask what visors you have? Just go around and make sure none of the stripping is flipped inside and letting a gap happen.

scotty

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks for the quick replies.
Could you tell me roughly where the plugs are and are they easy to spot?
I had the weathertech, all the stripping seams fine, that was the first thing I checked. I haven't felt any dampness on the door or the area of carpet where it turns. I never realized our toasters have drain plugs in the floor, I allways figured someday I might come across a crumbtray but drain plugs?

·
HORNBLASTER
446 Posts
:) maybe check the rear driver door harness goin into the car make sure the rubberboot that protechs the harness is in the B-pillar securely and no tears in the boot itself:)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I called the dealer today and geuss what, I have 36080 miles and they wont warrenty it. Think I'll fight this.
Come to find out I had alot of water in the front as well. I pulled out the plugs and swosh!!! out it came.
Does anyone know if there are more then two plugs for the front or rear? Mabey I'm missing one that I can't see.
And does anyone know how to check for a blockage in the ac drain lines?
Help would be great. All my door seals and weather stripping seam fine. All boots are seated properly.
Thank you all for the help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.