id rock it ha

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Me too, any of the three in the pic...

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I just have a quick question...why are people always typing in all caps? It's just annoying to me, and is unecessary.

/rant

·
Registered
27 Posts
From the looks of that.....I would almost venture to say that someone just took a bB/xB and threw a frikkin Honda front badge on it.....

Josh

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
i mean if you do it up right they look kinda cool . what right is i dont know lolo:cool:

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
yellow_sub said:
i'm digin that front lip in the first pic.
yea its nice

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
you will be surprised when you go to Asia. there are a lot of cars that look like the xB/bB...

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Shoooooooooot....All these companies see that the bB/xB are sellin' like hotcakes, so they're gettin' in on it....

However, I'm almost certain that a majority of the 'box' type vehicles we see have been around for a bit over there.

·
Registered
974 Posts
I like how many people in here think Toyota/Scion was the first to sell a car shaped like a box.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
If you're meaning me, by chance, no. I think what a lot of people are getting at, is that a boxy car is a hot item right now, and that's why so many other companies are now getting publicity from theirs.

All it takes is one company to do it right, and then all the others follow.

Like I said, I'm more than certain that most of these box-cars have been around for ages, heck, the bB debuted in 97'

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.