Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i just got a set of halo lights for my box for xmas. i've never done an install of these and i was just wondering if anyone had a walkthough because theres no instructions or anything.

·
Registered
133 Posts
halo help

the halos should already be wired to plug into the factory harnesses. other than that all you have to do is take off the front bumber to get to the lower headlight bolts and just bolt them on. it shouldn't be that hard. i just installed some on my xb. hope this helps. Any questions drop me a line. later:

·
Registered
15 Posts
take off your front bumper and grill.... unbolt the 4 bolts holding on ur stock headlights, replace w/ new light; reassemble bumper and grill... enjoy...

·
Registered
66 Posts
on my halos they came with a + and a - wire.. take the - wires and ground them on the bolt closest to them.. the take the left light(if u were in front of the car) and run wire from that + to the + on the right light. Then run and wire from them to in through the rubber gromet located behind the battery and run it to a togo switch. Then run one off the togo switch to the + on the battery post. Then 1 off the togo to a ground! and u should be all set man!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.