Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is my ride, like or not like lets here them all

and a few ladies

so how am i doing? next mod REAR SUICIDE DOORS , which start this tues....wooooot for suicide doors

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Damm nice lookin xb dude.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet. I like the color combination and the two hotties in the front seat. :D

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
looks baller man- i am speechless and strangely found some motivation in your car...where you from bro ? can i hear some specs on the ride ?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks everyone, i am from up north in ohio, where no one knows what scions are cus there are like none up here.

about the car there is alot of stuff done to it so i wil get most of it for you,
MODS
int/ice custom fiberglass sub box, 2-7 inch tvs(on ehooked up to a rear view cam, one hooked up to xbox 360) cd player in the little tray thing in the dash, 0 gauge wire for subs and amp, shaved and painted trim pieces(a-b-c pilliar) dyed headliner, leds under the dash, air ride gauges in the dash next to the speedo.

ext.. fab bodykit, custom made grill, halo lights with 90 watt strobes inside of them, blacked out tails, two tone paint off of a acura tl, rear wiper removed for a rearview cam, window vents, 5% tint in the back and 30 in the front, dual muffler, with 2 1/4 pipe all the way back from the header and a short ram intake k/n.

susp/wheel 18 inch alt racing wheels with hankook tires, with a custom setup air ride (easystreet, viair, ss rear bags)

enjoy

as for the fab body kit, i got it online but the place i got it from is nolonger in bis.

and the rear doors will be suicide soon, i am starting them on tues

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i might be, depends if my doors are done

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
hey wack you got a AIM name...love to hit you up and talk cars and swap some ideas

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yep dude i have two, illeaglechev59, and if i am not on that i am on- viphoodrichxb

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Awesome!

I really like how you brought the black down the hood onto part of the bumper. Nice lines.

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
great color combo... nice box...

·
Registered
630 Posts
Looks good. Get some one ton garage spacers for the rear to push the wheels out in the rear. It will definitely help more with the appearance.

·
Registered
426 Posts
He needs to go with a more aggressive stance and wheels. Especially since he is on air.

·
Registered
630 Posts
He needs to go with a more aggressive stance and wheels. Especially since he is on air.
Didn't know he was on air. If you are yea ditch the wheels get something alot more aggressive as jdmscionbb said. It would make the ride look a 1000 times better.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thanks alot guys, about the wheels i am planing on getting something with a dish, like the work dh's in black.. but untill the money adds up i have these hahaha

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.