Scion xB Forum banner

x_y_of_z_posts

·
Registered
x_posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2009 scion xb and all three lights when on and noticed then when off after driving over 40 miles an hour what can it be???

·
**** in a Box
x_posts
Take it to a shop to have the engine code pulled when the lights are on.

·
Lots o leather and copper
x_posts
All three turn on for a variety of different reasons. As Icedragon said you need to have the codes pulled from the ECU to see what is causing it to be set off. Most Autozone/O'Rielly's/Pep Boys will do it for free.

·
Registered
x_posts
Agreed on having the codes checked. I had a P0041 code for the evap canister malfunctioning, and also a P0012 code for a bad solenoid causing my terrible threes dash lights. The evap was beyond my knowledge of car repairs, so had a mechanic take care of it. Dealer wanted over $1000, so got it done at a mechanic down the road for $600 part and labor.

·
Lots o leather and copper
x_posts
Recently seen this video on VSC light on and Trac off which needs to calibrate the steering sensor, check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhvuuFK1cTY
VSC and Trac Off only is the steering sensor needing to be re-calibrated, just did this last week. But with the check engine light on it could be a multitude of things. All three normally turn on when there are any engine codes thrown.

·
Registered
x_posts
Blackrose, did you figure this out? Girlfriend just had the same dash light combo come on this evening...Please help

x_y_of_z_posts