Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
VOGTLAND sport spring sets made in Germany give your car improved dynamic handling, better cornering and a dynamic appearance. This means better appearance with maximum driving comfort in normal operation and sporty, progressive tuning at the operating limits. The special driving dynamics are achieved by the innovative spring design.

Lowering from 30, 40 or even 60 mm is possible. You can choose between this range of different sport spring sets.
The lower center of gravity provides greater handling and increases driving fun.

The reduction of the spring travel demands a specific spring characteristic, derived from Motorsports. The VOGTLAND-Compound-Spring consist of two different spring rates: a starting and an end rate. These are specially calibrated for every car model balanced and interacting characteristics stand for a well-balanced driving comfort and more sportive dynamics

·
Registered
6 Posts
Are you still selling these (for '06 Xb)? What shocks would you recommend for a more comfortable ride? I'm only interested in lowering no less than 1.5" or less.
Thanks!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello, I am still selling the spring. If you looking to replace shocks/struts at the same time I recommend you go with Vogtland Sport Suspension kit. This will come with springs and externally adjustable Shocks/Struts for the xB. The shocks/struts in the kit are the same as KONI. I don’t have them in stock but I can have the kit shipped to you within a week. Let me know if you need more information on this setup.

Thank you

Greg
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
Greg did John dump out the diet coke before he took the photo??? That splash mark in the first photo is not appealing, I think the photo needs to be retouched.

Just so everyone knows the owner of the RS4 loves the springs, on his previous xa he had stock, tannabe, and TRD springs. He likes these better than all of those. The company also offers a complete sport suspension kit if you want to replace everything to match. Just pm Greg and he will hook you up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.