Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have monitors in thier sun-visors? If so, how do you like them? You buy a whole new visor with them in or just mount monitors into the factory ones? Any good brands?
looking into this option for the future, nice place to conceal them for any sticky fingered redestrians walking by the car :p

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
I've seen the Performance Teknique visors w/ the built-in screens and they look pretty good. Then there are the like others like you said that you can have mounted in your OEM visors. I have bB visors, so I'm not cutting into them.

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
ThunderGod said:
yeah sure dew......you don't have to justify it. you know you wanna watch it while you drive it. :p

BTW, im looking fo sum too. :eek: :D
well if you want some cheap o ones i can get them for about 120 to 130 each by xovision if you want some performance tekique i get get them for about a 100 or so i got hook up for sounds if you guys want anything i can get almost anything any brand from cheap **** to some high brand **** like zapco

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
azynboi03 said:
well if you want some cheap o ones i can get them for about 120 to 130 each by xovision if you want some performance tekique i get get them for about a 100 or so i got hook up for sounds if you guys want anything i can get almost anything any brand from cheap **** to some high brand **** like zapco
i'll PM ya soon, i gotta go now, shoot!

·
Registered
873 Posts
running the soundstream ls77lm ones. with the mirror and light. only major perk i chose that one cause it's soundstream. lol. jus' kiddin' cause it came with a mirror and light. so all the hotties riding in my box can make themselves pretty without touching my rearview mirror. hehehe.

and matt don't reply to this.

·
Registered
306 Posts
katchkillah said:
running the soundstream ls77lm ones. with the mirror and light. only major perk i chose that one cause it's soundstream. lol. jus' kiddin' cause it came with a mirror and light. so all the hotties riding in my box can make themselves pretty without touching my rearview mirror. hehehe.

and matt don't reply to this.
will do boss. oops. :eek:

·
Registered
873 Posts
lol. you actually didn't same something obnoxious. i thought you'd still say something.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.