1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
lets play beer pong!
274 Posts
how far away is taht from boone n.c.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Jim, if Tango is gonna be there, you have to make sure she takes her meds! Be sure to post up pics (especially of Tango! :D )

·
lets play beer pong!
274 Posts
i can probably make it

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
369 miles is a normal squirrel express run for 886motorwerx going from Nor*Cal to SoCal.

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
Um..I don't think I'm going to make it. I'm going to one in Iowa. Whoot!! Can't wait.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So every things will move up 1 hour. 11:00 registering begins, judging 1- 2 pm with awards and drawings from 2 until 3pm. Then from 3pm until 4pm time to mingle and clear the lot. I talked to Johnny at the Castle today they have donated dinner for 2 as a raffle item and will give us a nice discount price if we decide to go there after the show. I'm waiting to hear back from SST and Nish Designs for their answer as to a donation to the raffle. We will have Go-Ho Auto Audio ( raffle item?)there with their decked out xB on display so bring your check book (LOL), and we will have East Coast Speed and Customs (ECSC) there with a display of their nice work (raffle item?). I had a long conversation with ECSC and I think he will give SE members a good price on any work you want done. I looked at some of his work, quite impressive. I have posted this event on several forums and web sites (SL,SE, ClubxB,and VPCCC just to mention a few), it is advertised as Virginia is for "Scion" Lovers" which I think is a good name, we will have newspaper, radio, Internet and possibly TV coverage (I'm working on the TV coverage). I think Jeff wants to redo the Flyer, once it is done we can jump on all the auto parts stores and ask them to post a flyer for us and ask for a donation to the raffle. I have already been contacted by some folks in NC, so the word is spreading.

·
lets play beer pong!
274 Posts
i hate kill the buzz but i kant make it

1 - 18 of 18 Posts