61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
thanks Matty! congrats on your Axis ad!

·
Registered
333 Posts
yes the would be considered VIP get 17's though, heheheh i have 15's already!

·
Registered
612 Posts
misformartin said:
ame shallen lx wouuld these wheels be considered vip... i can get them for a good price... also are 15/ 16's conisidered vip ???
I've always said there are no set "rules" to vip style, but generally for an xB, you want at least 17". For the xBs, 15s and 16s just look off because of the fat tire profile and/or rim-to-fender gap.

From my observation, VIP wheel tuning has a lot to do with proportion. Ratio of Wheel diameter to cars size/fender height, ratio of wheel diamter to tire sidewall height, etc. IMO, 17x8.5 +20mm give or take a few mm, is the ideal fitment for that aggressive vip look.

With that said, some AME's with a dish face in 17's would be awesome :cool:

·
Registered
333 Posts
id do a 17x8 front with +25mm and 17x8.5 with a +12mm

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
stankubrick said:
I've always said there are no set "rules" to vip style, but generally for an xB, you want at least 17". For the xBs, 15s and 16s just look off because of the fat tire profile and/or rim-to-fender gap.

From my observation, VIP wheel tuning has a lot to do with proportion. Ratio of Wheel diameter to cars size/fender height, ratio of wheel diamter to tire sidewall height, etc. IMO, 17x8.5 +20mm give or take a few mm, is the ideal fitment for that aggressive vip look.

With that said, some AME's with a dish face in 17's would be awesome :cool:
Yep, I agree Rico.

I tried to sell AMEs when they first became available, but people balked at the prices.

61 - 75 of 75 Posts