Scion xB Forum banner

21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
yeah I agree on the DHs but if im going to spend $2000 I might as well buy something different but I still am considering those DHs tho

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
but with the air ride I got and the noblesse im going to get I will hit the ground and I like to drive with it all the way down

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
dancar, i gotta admit youll have the suspension down! this is my daily driving height too! (coilovers)

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/61/picture175xh5.jpg
That was of course before it got overhauled with everything.

bb05, i agree with the choice of 17s! I personally perfer them over 18s, but thats just my personal choice. I have 17x8 with 10 offset in the back, with 20 offset in front. (not pictured of course)

scotty

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
sorry should work now. Naw chris, not really VIP, but damn hot wheels! Pretty decent flushness too. An OTG shim out back and those would be great looking I think.

scotty

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Would definatly need air to sport the 15's above, I do like them though.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Dont know Brad. Theyre not made anymore according to Tanabe/SSR, so youd have to try and find a used set.

Most ones in 15 in Vienna series do come in 16s! You might be able to gettem but might be hard

·
Registered
873 Posts
if i can get my cousin to bring out his pw box i'll catch a flick. he's running those ssr's in black also.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Yea, Im all for "Drive it like ya show it". Itll even go lower than that for when I park at a show. Only takes about 15 mins or so for me to lay it out. (itll lay the kit completely). I doubt many people have an xB on here that is lower for daily driving than what I ride at.

scotty

21 - 40 of 75 Posts