Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
admin said:
Looks good to me... but the gems around the cell phone holder looks kinda weird since it makes an 8 . Maybe just an outline would look better ?
back to the drawing board. i never really paid attention to that shape. thanks for the good eyes.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Nice, I just don't have the bling on mine. I don't even have it installed yet, it waiting for a few other items.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
squirrel said:
Nice, I just don't have the bling on mine. I don't even have it installed yet, it waiting for a few other items.
When you do get them, make sure you take pics!;)

·
Registered
144 Posts
WOW! Those tables are really growing on me and the BLING on things, very nice! I will not even bother trying the bling trim on anything. My son the decepticon (Master Destroyer of all that is untouchable) would only bring me grief! with the classic statement, "It was A accident!?" keeps running through my mind. Keep up the good work guys! It sure is a pleasure to see the creativity.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
STICK 1NZ said:
back to the drawing board. i never really paid attention to that shape. thanks for the good eyes.
just an idea, you don't really need to follow:
how about using a chrome trim rings, drill some holes, and set some smaller size crystals.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dtrain619 said:
Hey Ned, is that the deluxe table from Ron?
yes, this specific one came from his show car. i had the luck in getting the first one from ron.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Why does everyone have tables in the Toasters? BTW that looks good.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
caden_stargate said:
Why does everyone have tables in the Toasters? BTW that looks good.
For looks and it does look good, but it is also to hold drinks, cell phone and ipods. I wanted to get one, but am not sure. I would like to get one just for show and not for everyday driving since it is unsafe especially if in an accident and the airbag goes off.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
I think it looks good. Maybe one big ring around the cell phone and such instead of the two? and i love the mats!!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
I have to figure out what I'm going to do w/ the screen I have there first.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Scion-Doll said:
I would like to get one just for show and not for everyday driving since it is unsafe especially if in an accident and the airbag goes off.
:confused: :confused: :confused: Never heard that one, where did you get that info?

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
just out of curiousity, how/where is the table mounted? is it screwed right onto the pocket above the glovebox?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.