Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently a one-off but do have templates should another one be needed.
make that a two-off now. lol

well first of all major props to Ron to getting this out to me. the quality on his stuff is great. having these things in the car really impresses people. i love the looks it gets when the first stick their head in my car. heres the pics.

a little bit of damage thanks to UPS this corner and another too. but unless you get real up close you can bearly tell.

One of his side tables

And most people have seen them but here is the dash one

let me know what y'all think!!

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
Nice, Very Nice! I like it alot.
Too bad Orataro doesn't live in Texas, I'd rep it for sure.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks great James.

I guess the only thing missing is my new passenger rear cup holder console. Keep your eyes out for it.

Thanks again James.

Ron
look at the pics again ron. i have no rear seats!! lol if you can make a whole center peice then i'd be (again) your first buyer for it.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
all those cup holders and no liquid..
fill them up!!!
pfff for some reason open alcohol containers are illegal. but i'll see what i can do. lol

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
Looks great James.

I guess the only thing missing is my new passenger rear cup holder console. Keep your eyes out for it.

Thanks again James.

Ron
I was just gonna ask you about one of those, cause that I haven't seen yet. Please LMK if you make an extra to get rid of, the black is nice.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I was just gonna ask you about one of those, cause that I haven't seen yet. Please LMK if you make an extra to get rid of, the black is nice.
he's keeping it a secret!! he hasn't shown pic to me yet either! post some ron. i need some more cupholders 10 isn't enough. lol

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
2 more for a 12 pack!!!!!
well i do have an extra cupholder peice from a front table i was concerding mounting to the rear table so it might be up to 12 here soon. lol

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
he's keeping it a secret!! he hasn't shown pic to me yet either! post some ron. i need some more cupholders 10 isn't enough. lol
This one will be kept a secret until ready for production. My test piece had some minor changes that had to be done (Drilling hole placements) Other then that, it's nearly done. Now, if I only had the time to catch up on VIP table orders I might be able to finish it.

Thanks again.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts