Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With some free time on my hands, thought I would go a little crazy and came up with this VIP hard deck for the rear.

Not the best picture but will place one once installed.

Enjoy!

James, is this what you had in mind? :D

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Thats SICK - What does it sit on? Bars? Keep up the good work all your ideas are inspirational......and knock out some more FFF's if you have some more time....lol. Post up some pics of it installed when you get the chance.

·
KEEPIN' IT FRESH...
274 Posts
damn! that's hella sweet!!! if that goes into production i'd definitely save up to rock that!

·
x2 da b
327 Posts
its really looks hot, think it will be the next big thing, you should start mass production, well at least 4 or 5. and some matching tables for the front.

·
x2 da b
327 Posts
its really looks hot, think it will be the next big thing, you should start mass production, well at least 4 or 5. and some matching tables for the front. any pics of it installed?

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Very nice!!!

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
VIP indeed. Dizamn that is one sweet table.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Actually, do you have a picture of it installed?
Pictures of it installed. Installs in a few seconds. Clips right onto the hooks on the rear side panels.

Made to help promote my VIP Tables at shows. Also coming will be a center console and rear cup holder console for the rear passengers.

The code of arms badge will be replaced with the new bB badge once it arrives from Japan. Forgive the dirty car, that saw dust can get everywhere.

Forgot to mention or show a picture, it comes with Alligator hide coasters.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Simply Awesome.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts