Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2009 Scion xB with yes a whole lotta weight. I’ve also lowered it about four inches, and have raceland coilovers. I’m currently on a trip to South Carolina and before I left had this issue occur. I called my mechanic saying I thought it was my axle he told me that’s impossible cause you don’t feel those. With that being said I took my car to the tire place and got them rebalanced and torqued, and they said the rear passenger tire was off about 1oz. Drove it for the next two days with no issues two hours into my trip the vibration came back. Just a slight vibration and would go away about three hours after that it went to earthquake mode and everything felt like it was going to fall off. I took backroads to a small town in Missouri and am currently waiting for a shop to open and squeeze me in is there anybody who might know what this issue is? ( just for clarification it only happens when pressing on the gas)

·
Lots o leather and copper
1,689 Posts
Off the top of my head engine mounts, hub bearing and steering rack would be my top choices. Could also be a worn out shock.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts