Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a few new things going on, thought I'd share.

New window visors from Tommy on SL. Nice fit and good price. (did find them cheaper the next day though)

Next, here's my new vinyl on the back window and the side skirts. Thanks to George and Karen at G5 Designs for letting me screw up their Sunday last weekend to do these.

Some love for the sponsor dealership!

And last but not least, my new wing. I'll be getting it painted this week and mounting it. Should be done in time for the San Diego SE show!

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
bro the car is lookin sick!!! careful with the visors though. i had one of the first sets and the tape is comming off now,

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yellow_sub said:
bro the car is lookin sick!!! careful with the visors though. i had one of the first sets and the tape is comming off now,
I'll keep an eye on it, I cleaned the heck out of the window frame hoping that it will hold.

·
Registered
485 Posts
surfcitylocal said:

New window visors from Tommy on SL. Nice fit and good price. (did find them cheaper the next day though)

do share where u found them cheaper

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ketchup_xb said:
purdy clean box taz man love the racing stripes. my girl doesn't think it's cute anymore though. she said it's cuter. hehe:D
Since it's her and she's so cool, I'll take "cuter". It's Veronica? I suck at names.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
backseatchris said:
surfcitylocal said:

do share where u found them cheaper
I don't want to dis Tommy but www.scionsport.com has them for 20 bucks cheaper. Since Tommy was cool enough to meet me and let me pick them up it's all good.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
sid said:
hmmm, better check mine, what part of the visor you notice it?
3 of them are comming off. my driver one i just took off on sat cause the whole slanted part was peeling off. and 2 others the ends don't stay down their bent at a weird angle and sit about half and inch from the door sill. i may just have to use 2 layers of tape to keep it on.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
yellow_sub said:
3 of them are comming off. my driver one i just took off on sat cause the whole slanted part was peeling off. and 2 others the ends don't stay down their bent at a weird angle and sit about half and inch from the door sill. i may just have to use 2 layers of tape to keep it on.
aaackk! well, thats not good.
I checked mine, its still holding strong.
The good thing is, you notice it right away, and it did not flew off the freeway.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.