Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its not easy 4 hrs to get 1/2 way done. Got to get ready for paint.
Peel Rub Peel Rub On & On & On........................................

Forgot what it looked like without vinyl.....
Body kit should be on the door step monday .......

Some pic"s of the finished tunes.

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
wow, not use to seeing your box bare like that.. it will look nice after the paint for sure...

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1.THUMBS OK 2. SCRACH DONE BY EX GIRL 3. KIT YES I LIKE IT........:cool:

·
Registered
916 Posts
Hey Dave, if you need a good quality affordable body shop, let me know. My car should be done in a week so you can see the quality work he does. When you saw my car at Knotts thats was work by another shop that screwed me over and did a rush job for a photoshoot I had to do. If you already have a shop in mind thats cool but no matter what, its gonna look sick.

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
wow! i cant wait to see what color are you going with!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Yep, I completely understand what you went through! Took me forever to get my graphix off. Hey, good choice with the kit! I only have the bumper for now and love it!

Can't wait to see your finished product!:D

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Scion-Doll said:
Yep, I completely understand what you went through! Took me forever to get my graphix off. Hey, good choice with the kit! I only have the bumper for now and love it!

Can't wait to see your finished product!:D
I DIG THAT KIT THAT BUMMMMMPER IS WAY OUT THERE
ANY MORE PIC THERE SCION DOLL?????

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
short bus said:
I DIG THAT KIT THAT BUMMMMMPER IS WAY OUT THERE
ANY MORE PIC THERE SCION DOLL?????
Thanks! I LOVE that kit, too....too bad I just have the bumper (due to my rear-ender in March). I can't wait to see yours with the full kit on, that is gonna look [email protected]$$!!

Not too many pix, but here's a couple more of the bumper & miscellaneous:

Before w/graphix (I took mine off myself & I definitely feel your pain!;) ):

And after:

***Can't wait to see yours!! Please post pix when it's done cuz I would love to see the actual full kit. As you can see with mine, it looks funny from the side view cuz the front is higher than the back. And of course I can't back out of driveways or go over speedbumps. I also plan on getting that exhaust tip cut off so I can hide the exhaust behind the mesh.

Good luck with yours!!:) :) :)

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Scion-Doll said:
Thanks! I LOVE that kit, too....too bad I just have the bumper (due to my rear-ender in March). I can't wait to see yours with the full kit on, that is gonna look [email protected]$$!!

Not too many pix, but here's a couple more of the bumper & miscellaneous:

Before w/graphix (I took mine off myself & I definitely feel your pain!;) ):

And after:

***Can't wait to see yours!! Please post pix when it's done cuz I would love to see the actual full kit. As you can see with mine, it looks funny from the side view cuz the front is higher than the back. And of course I can't back out of driveways or go over speedbumps. I also plan on getting that exhaust tip cut off so I can hide the exhaust behind the mesh.

Good luck with yours!!:) :) :)
THAT IS NICE .. MY KIT SHOULD BE ON THE DOOR STEP MONDAY SOME TIME
THEN ITS OFF TO PAINT .. YES THERE WILL BE PICS FOR & AFT
I HAVE 8HRS IN STRIPPING VINYL IT SUCKS NEVER AGAIN

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Oh man. Is the madness ever going to end!?!

Can't wait to see it out of the paint booth!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
itch's!!!!!!!!B

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Gonna look sic Dave. I have some awesome stuff for getting vinyl off if you ever have to do that again.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
surfcitylocal said:
Gonna look sic Dave. I have some awesome stuff for getting vinyl off if you ever have to do that again.
WHAT IS IT ??????????????????

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I'm saying that too....NEVER AGAIN!! But I may change my mind, I'm looking at something smaller and only near the back side panels.

Good luck with your stuff and I'm really looking forward to seeing those pix!!:D

·
Registered
991 Posts
Can't wait to see your new paint and Kit Dave! traveling all over this year with everyone from show to show, its really cool seeing how people have brought there Cars up! and you my friend have really done alot!I'm really Happy for ya man! can't wait to see it!:)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Upon closer inspection of the pictures it's good to see that Mike was supervising your efforts. :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.