Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright.. so i've been browsing around lately and i found the in-dash LCD monitor that i want in my xB.. but i was also want to get either a monitor in the center overhead where the dome light is or two monitors in the headrest.. but i want to know if the wiring for this will be hard or easy.. i'm NEW to the MOBILE VIDEO scene.. so any tips will help :)

Thanks in advanced..
Mark

·
Registered
234 Posts
xfLipm0d3x said:
Alright.. so i've been browsing around lately and i found the in-dash LCD monitor that i want in my xB.. but i was also want to get either a monitor in the center overhead where the dome light is or two monitors in the headrest.. but i want to know if the wiring for this will be hard or easy.. i'm NEW to the MOBILE VIDEO scene.. so any tips will help :)

Thanks in advanced..
Mark
The wiring for an indash isnt too bad, for the dome screen you either need to be real patient or get someone else to do it. And if you n00b id get it done professionally.

·
Registered
29 Posts
if you have a circuit city around you they do it madddd cheap and they do a wicked good job...and if u ever think of doin car shows and more mods they may sponsor u by droppin prices wayyyyyy low and u dont even have to advertise for em lol...easy

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HULK said:
if you have a circuit city around you they do it madddd cheap and they do a wicked good job...and if u ever think of doin car shows and more mods they may sponsor u by droppin prices wayyyyyy low and u dont even have to advertise for em lol...easy
cool.. ill swing by circuit city and see what they can do for me.. thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I prefer the 2 headrest monitor over the flipdown.

Things to consider...

1. dual input monitors (Can either play DVD or something from the audio/video input)
2. Separate dvd player (you can play dvd for your passengers and the driver can listen to cd's or MP3 or XM at the same time).
3. Wireless dual channel headphones for your passenger watching a movie or playing a video game while the driver listens to a radio or MP3 or XM.
4. Video/Audio Input for accessories like xbox, playstation2 etc...

Just my opinion.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
I have a seperate DVD player from my head unit, a 4 inch screen in my rear view mirror, a 7 inch screen above my glove box, 7 inch screen in my front headrests, and a 15 inch flip and a game port. Oh, and a splitter box also.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.