Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Victorville car and light show @T-Zers roll call(edited)

T-Zers !st Annual Scion Car/Light show.
Sat Nov. 11th 4-8pm (Roll in is from 2-4pm

T-Zers Bar AND GRILL
14269 7th st.
Victorville, Ca 92395

V.I.P SECTION OPEN TO ALL ENTRIES AND THEIR GUESTS.
MUST BE 21 OR OVER WITH A VALID I.D. $1 YOU CALL IT'S ,
$1 BEERS AND FREE CHICKEN FROM 4-10PM. For those who will be joining us for the after party PLEASE drink responsibly. There are plenty of hotels near buy even walking distance. Thanks Art Smith…

!! CASH PRIZES !!

1ST , 2ND ,& 3RD
*RAFFEL AND 50/50 DRAWING *

THIS EVENT IS FREE .
FOR THOSE THAT ARE SHOWING THERE ARE 35 SPACES AVAILABLE .
OTHER PARKING AVALIBLE FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO JUST KICK IT.DRINK SPECIALS AND CHICKEN ARE STILL AVAIBLE FOR THOSE THAT JUST WANT TO COME HANG OUT .

!! CASH PRIZES !!

1ST , 2ND ,& 3RD
*RAFFEL AND 50/50 DRAWING *

·
Registered
546 Posts
so wait is this a 21 and older event? if not im in...if so im out...

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
The roll call.....

1. surfcitylocal - TAZ & Kelly

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
SORRY CANT MAKE IT CAR IN SHOP FOR PAINT .
O AND JUST SOME F.Y.I. ON D.U.I
# Minimum fine: $ 390
# Penalty Assessment: $ 666
# State Restitution Fund: $ 100
# Alcohol-Abuse Education Fund: $ 50
# Blood or Breath-Testing Fee: $ 37
# Jail Cite-and-Release Fee: $ 10
# Driving/Alcohol-Awareness School: $ 375 (16 weeks minimum)
# License Reissue Fee: $ 100
# Attorney Fees (average): $ 2,500
# Auto Insurance Increase: $ 3,600 - $6,600
YOU DO THE MATH IT JUST DONT ADD UP WELL IT DOSE BUT ITS DAMM EXPENSIVE

·
Registered
657 Posts
short bus said:
SORRY CANT MAKE IT CAR IN SHOP FOR PAINT .
O AND JUST SOME F.Y.I. ON D.U.I
# Minimum fine: $ 390
# Penalty Assessment: $ 666
# State Restitution Fund: $ 100
# Alcohol-Abuse Education Fund: $ 50
# Blood or Breath-Testing Fee: $ 37
# Jail Cite-and-Release Fee: $ 10
# Driving/Alcohol-Awareness School: $ 375 (16 weeks minimum)
# License Reissue Fee: $ 100
# Attorney Fees (average): $ 2,500
# Auto Insurance Increase: $ 3,600 - $6,600
YOU DO THE MATH IT JUST DONT ADD UP WELL IT DOSE BUT ITS DAMM EXPENSIVE

Why would you post this up? Someone is trying to post up an event and you think that doing this will make it seem like your the big guy? Makes no sense at all. You might as well do this for every event that is at night, because everyone always hits up some sort of restaurant for after event eats/drinks.

What you should have posted up are some hotels for the area and maybe a,"Hey guys, don't drink and drive." It would be better to encourage a safe enviroment instead of being the person to bring everyone down. I did the math and realized, WHY the heck am I doing math for a scion event. I want to go to have fun, thats why its a great hobby.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Stylis said:
Why would you post this up? Someone is trying to post up an event and you think that doing this will make it seem like your the big guy? Makes no sense at all. You might as well do this for every event that is at night, because everyone always hits up some sort of restaurant for after event eats/drinks.

What you should have posted up are some hotels for the area and maybe a,"Hey guys, don't drink and drive." It would be better to encourage a safe enviroment instead of being the person to bring everyone down. I did the math and realized, WHY the heck am I doing math for a scion event. I want to go to have fun, thats why its a great hobby.

WOOO SLOW DOWN EASY NO DOWNER . THE SEASON IS THE REASON. I DONT WANT ANYBODY TO DIE OR BE IN LOCK DOWN OVER THE HOLIDAY'S . OO AND IN NO WAY IS IT A BIG GUY THING .. ITS CUSE I KNOW ALOT OF YOU AND MMM I KINDA GIVE A DAMM. SORRY ABUTO THE TOES .:cool:

·
Registered
657 Posts
short bus said:
WOOO SLOW DOWN EASY NO DOWNER . THE SEASON IS THE REASON. I DONT WANT ANYBODY TO DIE OR BE IN LOCK DOWN OVER THE HOLIDAY'S . OO AND IN NO WAY IS IT A BIG GUY THING .. ITS CUSE I KNOW ALOT OF YOU AND MMM I KINDA GIVE A DAMM. SORRY ABUTO THE TOES .:cool:

No worries man, always hard to see how someone is saying something when they are not in front of you.(message boards) If its only to look out for everyone, thats cool. There is always going to be that danger for night time events though. That is always in my head, which is why when I go to this event I am staying in town at a friends house. I am driving from Norcal to this event and would NEVER want to risk a DUI. Keep the math at home and lets just keep it positive on here. I do hope you go to the event though, there will be prizes galore.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
To All I Dave Aka Short Bus Am Sorry For The Post On The Math Thing
And Sorry To Smoke For The Jack On His Gig / Show . I Ment Well And Yes If You Know Me Iam To The Point Kinda Person . Once Again Sorry
To Smokin Xb

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No problem. Hey thanks for your concerns. There are plenty of hotels walking distance from there .

·
Registered
991 Posts
The roll call.....

1. surfcitylocal - TAZ & Kelly
2. Cravin - Pat
3. Chef

Bump for a Great and Safe event! and BTW you dont have to be 21 to be in the show. You only have to be 21 to get in the vip lounge. It should be a GREAT event. it does get chilly at night in the HD so bring a Jacket! cyas there!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.