Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
90-ply
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if you open the front left all the way then drop the back left at leaste half way you will notice that the wind doesn't blow in you face as much.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
ok.. dont know if this happens to you guys also buy when i drive a high speed.. mainly happens on the freeway but if i drop the rear windows down and leave the fronts up.. it starts to rattle.. pretty hard too.. dont know if its just mine or common to everyones? any help would be appreciated. thanks.

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
it's a low pressure pressure drop. it appens on most if not all cars ever mad. wy would you have just your rear windows down on the freeway?

·
Registered
454 Posts
Just like hotbox said. It's been discussed several time on several different boards. It's normal. Vent visors help a tiny bit. don't worry about it too much some people just crack the front windows a little to fix the problem.

·
Registered
869 Posts
how many cars have you owned???....kuz every car i've owned has done that....its normal just like hotbox explained.....now you can sleep at night...lol j/k

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
intrepids are deafening with the rear windows down , as are a few other cars i've driven. xb is loud but nowhere near the worst.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.